We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Disturbing the Peace

It seems to have gotten too quiet lately. I will be back to a regular schedule shortly, and I think it is time we do something about the state of the server. Raise your Barliman's Best with me, and start enjoying all the little things we forget exist in LotRO. Autumn will be upon us soon, and I have some events in the making to celebrate. Between now, and my next event announcement, get out there, bring new players into your ranks, bring some old friends back, and enjoy everything LotRO has to offer outside of grinding.

Welcome back. This server desperately needs any fresh energy and blood.

Pass the word to other level 100's that there is a demand for Gondorian furniture on AH. I keep checking the auction on nearly daily (!) basis since U14 went live, and have never seen a single Gondor housing decoration item listed. I myself play with an experience disabler and enjoy slow progression, so I will not make it to Gondor anytime soon yet. However, I and several other folks I know will buy Gondor decor stuff if posted on AH.

My personal "wish list" goes for Gondor bookshelves of any kind, bed, bookshelf couch, and anything non-kitchen related (shelves of platters/mugs/kegs are simply re-colored Hytbold models).

Let's breathe more life into the AH. I am posting this to show there is demand for Gondor housing decor, and to encourage posting it on AH.

For images of Gondor housing decorations, see here...
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Vendors/page2 - scroll down a bit

also here...
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...e-we-go-again!
    Éalá Éarendel engla beorhtast,
    ofer middangeard monnum sended,
    ond sóð
    fæsta sunnan léoma,
    torht ofer tung
    las, þú tída gehwane,
    of sylfum þé symle inlíhtes!

-
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll

I am sure most people in Gondor are worried about gear, and not house items.