We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Weekly PvMP Events Wednesday and Saturday!

The way I see it is, Creeps and Freeps both don't come to moors often enough unless they have guaranteed action therefore we need to plan more PvMP Events throughout the week. The first PvMP wevent was rather one sided however It was a great start as we got many new freep faces out enjoying PvP. My hope with these planned PvMP days are to just get more new people out enjoying PvMP, in return making creeps and freeps come out on a daily basis rather than these individual days.

We have to many PvMP players who login with the mentality: there is no action, gona logout. More players need to take the inititive and create the action for example. logging onto a freep and telling world, 'Can anyone come to moors got a creep group ready.' It's so simple yet no one does it.

Anyhow hope to see many people out on Wednesdays and Saturdays from now, and hopefully we will have many more people logon on a daily basis. No specific timing will be posted as timezones differ and groups can potentially be made before NA players even wake up.

-Phoelix/Pewpewparmdevz

P.S- The PvMP Events will start on 04/10/14.
    Last edited by Parmveer; Oct 01 2014 at 09:35 AM.

My work schedule is always pretty erratic, but I'm willing to try to pop out and fight through the lag if it'll bring people out when I'm home.

good group vs group yesterday for some hours. thx to everyone who was part of it and an invitation for all others who missed it to join next time.