We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Kinships are magic!

Hello!
    Just out of curiosity... are there any any Brony/Pegesister Kinships on fire-foot?

176 views and no replys... Awkward! O.O
    I use to wonder what friendship could be...
    Until you all shared this magic with me!

3. Feb 18 2014, 08:57 AM

4. Feb 18 2014, 08:58 AM

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ReadStar View Post
    Hello!
    Just out of curiosity... are there any any Brony/Pegesister Kinships on fire-foot?
    I know you posted this last year, but I thought I'd reply just to make you feel better... I'm not a Brony (or well, I guess it would be Pegasister since I'm female?) myself, but I logged onto FF one night and there were at least a half dozen players chatting in world chat about the show. I didn't get the sense that they were mocking it, so I can only conclude they were fans. As to kinships based on the show - not a clue, sorry - but at least you know (assuming you didn't figure it out already) that you're not alone... I'm old enough to remember the toys before they had liposuction and plastic surgery back when the ponies looked like, well, horses, and not... well, they just don't really look like horses to me anymore... O.o Well, anyway, hope my reply brightens your day!

Quote Originally Posted by LauraHolt View Post
    I know you posted this last year, but I thought I'd reply just to make you feel better... I'm not a Brony (or well, I guess it would be Pegasister since I'm female?) myself, but I logged onto FF one night and there were at least a half dozen players chatting in world chat about the show. I didn't get the sense that they were mocking it, so I can only conclude they were fans. As to kinships based on the show - not a clue, sorry - but at least you know (assuming you didn't figure it out already) that you're not alone... I'm old enough to remember the toys before they had liposuction and plastic surgery back when the ponies looked like, well, horses, and not... well, they just don't really look like horses to me anymore... O.o Well, anyway, hope my reply brightens your day!
    Yes, actually...
    This did make my day better! Nice to see some people still care even if the post is over a year old...heh.

Thank you!
    I use to wonder what friendship could be...
    Until you all shared this magic with me!

Well, I saw it, but had utterly no clue as to what you were referring to so I am glad Laura picked it up....
    Marancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf
    The Lord of the Rings Online: Community Discord | My in game image hosting: LotroShots