We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking to buy an old kinship

I'm in dire-need of more storage for my collections,

I have a total of 20g, all i have ( not a very rich toon ) that i am willing to pay on a kinship, I just want to be able to purchase a another kin-house to increase my storage space, Name doesn't mater i can rename it, If anyone is interested Please send me a tell on Reemus on firefoot, i'm on normally

Storage?

Most Kinships tend to fill up their own storage and for everyone who does not spend TP (real money) on their toons, storage is a reasonably rare and highly appreciated commodity. For a Scholar/Farmer like Malancil it is essential due to the large amount of different materials required to advance in Guild. I am not sure how you intend to "rent" storage from a Kinship, making another Kinship in order to buy a Kinship House? Please elaborate on how you think this possible.

I would help, but A ) I do not have a standalone Kinship House, B ) I need most of my storage (although I could make some space in my House chest, maybe 10 slots, but why should I, I purchased extra slots to have that space)...

You do know you can use MAIL as storage? You send away some items to another Toon, and wait with the pick up? I am sure this resets itself at some point, so it should eventually make your items go away, but I have not seen it yet. Then again I only used it as such for most a week in a row.
    Marancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf
    The Lord of the Rings Online: Community Discord | My in game image hosting: LotroShots

20g, for a kinship? You are suppose to pass the pipe, not smoke it clean.... This is the funniest post I have read in a while, only on firefoot.

Sometimes I regret moving off, lol. Always good humor here, always!

Sorry. Fresh out of kinships. Gave my lat one away as a Christmas gift a few years ago.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000002f68b/01003/signature.png]Gregorik[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Rascan View Post
    I'm in dire-need of more storage for my collections,

I have a total of 20g, all i have ( not a very rich toon ) that i am willing to pay on a kinship, I just want to be able to purchase a another kin-house to increase my storage space, Name doesn't mater i can rename it, If anyone is interested Please send me a tell on Reemus on firefoot, i'm on normally
    I've got one that you can buy! Seriously, I do. All the members quit, and the leader left the game. So, he was inactive for so long that it let me assume leadership of the Kinship. You still want to buy one?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuyamir View Post
    I've got one that you can buy! Seriously, I do. All the members quit, and the leader left the game. So, he was inactive for so long that it let me assume leadership of the Kinship. You still want to buy one?
    what kin is it? sounds like my old kinship.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000002f68b/01003/signature.png]Gregorik[/charsig]