We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    If I patch my game and get my RK leveled sure Loth, I'm in.
    -Gwaith
    Windfola:
    Bretela LVL 100 Warden Gwaithol LVL 100 Hunter Brilliance LVL 86+ LM
    Mac User, Raider

Oh you coming back to the game m8?

Maybe, I forgot my RK is still locked up until I open another slot. Still not sure though.
    Windfola:
    Bretela LVL 100 Warden Gwaithol LVL 100 Hunter Brilliance LVL 86+ LM
    Mac User, Raider

I'd be interested. My main is a level 100 raiding Minstrel with whom I did all of the original content on level, but I also have a level 50 Minstrel who is not tricked out, does not have an LI, and who I will totally buy an XP-disabler for if y'all actually get this going. I prefer healing in raids, but I'm also willing to play DPS. (And I have a level 40ish Champion I can level up, too, if that class is preferred.)

Add Narlinde to your friends list in game and send me a tell when you see me on!
    Narlinde ~ Minstrel, Singer of the Lament of Windfola

Bringing back an old thread to see if this group ever got going. Due to time constraints I find it almost impossible to get any of my toons to level 100. I have a Warden that is level 50 that I am thinking of getting upto level 60. If there are enough people in Moria I would like to keep the toon at level 60 so that I can avoid the level up and the grind for max level stuff. If there is a set time for running level 60 or 50 stuff and if its in weekends, count me in.
    Zedred / Erazer - Windfola

Despite a noticeable drop in numbers, there are still a reasonable selection of people who enjoy grouping for instances at those "lower" levels, and of course helping out any who are finding a quest too difficult to solo. However in my experience the groups are very often composed of one or two "at level" and the rest at (much) higher levels. I am not aware of any "set times" during the main European playing hours but there may be some at other times.

Enjoy

Love Flooz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2