We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking For a friendly kin

hi all,

I have just started playing on Snowbourn and wondered if there are any friendy active kins recruiting?

I have a Guardian at level 17 and a level 8 champion.

On Crickhollow I had a 63 hunter but no-one seems to be on when I play as most are US based.

I am 44 years old and been a gamer for 10 years, COD, WOW and LOTRO and am from UK

There are some cracking kins on the server who look after there own and are full with very polite and good players who enjoy helping.

Wisdom of the Valar, Rangers of Eriador spring to my mind atm, should check them both out.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    There are some cracking kins on the server who look after there own and are full with very polite and good players who enjoy helping.

Wisdom of the Valar, Rangers of Eriador spring to my mind atm, should check them both out.
    Thanks for that, I certainly will

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post

Thanks for the props there Glurf Rath, do send a tell to any RoE officer (Obi and I are on most often these days) and we'd be happy to chat.
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons