We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Northern Kingdom Spar Event

I would like to announce that, as the title suggests, the event went rather well. At least 20-30 people participated in the event, and we even picked up a few players passing by :P
    I would like to thank Cuthalion's Warriors for helping host such an event, as well as all the players who wondered why a bunch of players were fist fighting while naked, but joined in anyway

We plan to host this event more often, and will hopefully make this a server-wide event.

~Kael
    Last edited by Killerunicorn5; Apr 20 2015 at 04:09 PM.

Cool

Glad to hear it went so well!
    Tarciryan Knights ~ Crickhollow ~ | ~ Landroval ~ Watchers of Elendil
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

Drunken Brawl?

I need to get my butt back on LOTRO.
    R7 Champion- Vladimar| R6 Blackarrow- Truebow
    "He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword."

Quote Originally Posted by davidrspiers View Post
    Drunken Brawl?

I need to get my butt back on LOTRO.
    It was a fun night, be sure to check back here often for anymore held in the future.

Cool

Glad to see my orginal baby project cuthalion's warriors is doing so well
    Heinous (Pwnography), Mastadan (Noob), Pwnographic (Squishy), Proctologist (Just ugh)
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/vlwfkQq.jpg[/img]

Once again, another great turnout on 6/16/2013. The event easily lasted a good hour and a half, with other players joining in to preserve it even further. It was an oustanding turnout, and I think everyone attending had a great deal of fun. I can't wait to see how future events turn out. Judging by the difference of population from the 3 locations tried out so far, the Bree South Gate may become the usual meeting spot, but we'll see.
    Once again, a personal thanks to Cuthalion's Warriors for helping to plan the event, and also to everyone who jumped in, whether knowing what they were getting themselves into or not lol.

~Kaelalas

Drunk Spar- July Edition 2013.

Has someone questioned your skills, personal hygiene and/or ancestry? Challenge them to a spar in this TNK & CW hosted drunk brawl event! You are encouraged to bring in-game beer and engage in fist fights with your fellow drunkards!

Location- Bree South Gate (Same as last time)
    Date- July 24th, 2013 (Wednesday)
    Time- 3:00pm EST
    Levels- Any
    Races- Any
    Classes- Any
    Favorite Colors- Anything but magenta.

Hope to see you all there!

Once again, we had another amazing turn out! Things were a bit slow at first, due to the game being updated for many kinsmen and other players for the Summer Festival (Thanks a lot, Turbine -_-), but everything worked out in the end. We had roughly 20-30 players total around the climax of the event, and took screenshots towards the end when things settled down (Sadly, around this time most players at the event had to leave, however we still had plenty of players to keep the event running longer ). This can easily be declared another successful event, even after the obstacles that "attacked" the event :P.

A personal thank you to all players who showed up and made this event what it is. The event could never have happened at all if it weren't for all of you. The event can't be run by just me, or even just my kinship, but rather a variety of players from different backgrounds that make this Imladris-Server-Wide-Event what it is and should be.
    We might be hosting another spar event in August, however it might be moved to September due to another (sadly, kin and alliance exclusive D: ) event scheduled for August.

Screenshots will be posted here as soon as they are received.
    Last edited by Killerunicorn5; Jul 24 2013 at 05:04 PM.

Talking

Thanks for hosting such an awesome event! This was my first time and I had a lot of fun

Here I have 12 screenshots that were taken during the final stages of the event, after a majority of players left to enjoy the Summer Festival and other matters. A special thanks to Eliraenil (Jaeviel) of Cuthalion's Warriors for getting these screenshots to me. Enjoy.

EDIT- Due to an error in posting the screenshots in one post (the maximum videos/screenshots per post being 4), the screenshots shall be carried over a length of 3 different posts.

4th Spar Event Screenshots (continued)

4th Spar Event Screenshots (Final post for this specific event's screenshots)

Another Spar Event is taking place!

Another spar event, hosted by The Northern Kingdom and Cuthalion's Warriors, will be held on Friday, December 20th 2013 at 6:00pm server time. It will be held once again at the Bree South Gate. There are no level, class or race restrictions. Everyone is invited to attend this event!

Hope to see you there!

Canceled

Due to unforeseen circumstances and being packed too closely to the holidays, the Spar Event has been canceled. A new date will be provided soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Spar event has returned!

The Northern Kingdom and Cuthalion's Warriors shall be hosting a new spar event this coming Saturday (January 18th 2014) at 1:00pm servertime! The event has no set "schedule" other than a starting point, and will last so long as there are players to carry it out. Like always, there are NO level, class, or race requirements (anyone can join)!
    The location will be once again at the Bree South Gate for easier access for players of all levels.

Success!

We had many people attend over the course of the event. It was a bit shorter than usual, lasting about an hour or so, but we all still had amazing fun! Some even brought back the old TNK tradition of fist fighting without equipment while drunk :P

Thanks for coming, and we hope to host another in the near future!

~Kaelalas

(Taken as some of us gathered at the start of the spar)

Here we go again,

TNK invites the rest of the server to join in on our spar event! We'll be hosting it at around 1:00pm-1:30pm server time on Saturday, April 12th. There is no specific time set up as another event (within the kinship) will also occur directly before then, and may take a bit longer than planned. The spar event, however, will begin before 2:00pm server time. All players may show up whenever they wish to attend the event if they choose to do so.
    The location will be outside the Bree South Gate like usual as it is easily accessible for all levels. There are no requirements for participating in this event.

Questions or concerns? Contact Kaelalas for any information regarding the event.

One more time!

TNK extends an invitation to all active members of the Imldris server to attend our Spar Event!

When: December 19th, 2014 at 5:00 pm /servertime (Saturday the 20th, at an unspecified time, if Friday becomes an unreliable date)
    Where: Outside the Bree South Gate
    Requirements: None. All classes, races, levels may attend.
    Hosted by: The Northern Kingdom [TNK] Kinship.

~Kaelalas, Leader/founder TNK

Postponed!

Due to: Scheduling too close to holidays for full potential of the event, among other reasons. There is not a set date for it to be postponed to, however a date will be posted on here once it has been determined.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Another Spar Scheduled!

TNK will be hosting its server-wide spar event this Saturday, April 25th, at 2:00pm /servertime. It will be held, as always, right outside the Bree South Gate. All are welcome to join, regardless of level, class, race, kinship, etc. Hope to see you all there!

~All dates/times/locations are subject to change at any moment.

Speaking of postponing

Due to conflicts I was previously unaware of, the event has been moved to Friday, May 1, at 5:00pm /servertime. All other details remain unchanged.