We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Is PvMP on Firefoot completely dead now?

It has been about a year since I last played on this server and have recently logged back in. I am curious if anyone still plays on the server or not? I normally roam the map either solo or in a small group, but have yet to see any actual fighting going on. Hope to see some action some time. Come on out and fight some time Freeps. I promise I will never complain if I get killed in a PvMP zone. In fact, I kind of expect it as I am a bit rusty at the moment. Look forward to running across some action, solo or in a group, it does not matter. The kind of fighting I am used to is spontaneous as it adds to the thrill factor.
    Proud Officer of The Inquisition
    SHEEBS R12 Warg Stalker We Camp The Moors! Firefoot FTW - Less Post's More Fight!
    Random Troll: Can I ask you a dumb question? Me: Better than anyone I know!

Thanks to the Freeps that came out and whooped me. I have some re-learn-in to do.

Till we meet again.
    Proud Officer of The Inquisition
    SHEEBS R12 Warg Stalker We Camp The Moors! Firefoot FTW - Less Post's More Fight!
    Random Troll: Can I ask you a dumb question? Me: Better than anyone I know!

Sheebs

As far as i can tell there really isnt any kind of creep presence anymore. all my toons are still there but i just log on occasionlly and run around the map and see nothing.

i play a warg i started on Bw 7 years ago and see many firefoot people over there.
    Ouijja
    Worst Warg Ever-The Warg Formally Known As Coringoldtagger
    Taredrahil 100 champ- Elhereth 95 hunter- Erme 85 Burglar- Felwynd 100 Warden
    Lailath 98 minstrel-Quija 100 Lore-Master- Yrandir 31 Runekeeper- Derilect 100 Captain

Sheebs,

We (Qoward, Zaa, Silkenwebs and Myself) had some fun fights last night with a freep group consisting of 2 captains and a LM. Four on three was bit much for them but Qoward left early and then the fight became better balanced. Bet that they were the only group in the moors though.

This server has died, Players like MM and the like successfully finally destroyed FF .

BloodLine

Witnessed the sheer awesomeness of Tankermix, a guard who solo'd DG to get relic. Hits very hard and has that nasty bleed that he's pretty much impossible to kill. How are we supposed to compete with that?

Quote Originally Posted by companyslacker View Post
    Witnessed the sheer awesomeness of Tankermix, a guard who solo'd DG to get relic. Hits very hard and has that nasty bleed that he's pretty much impossible to kill. How are we supposed to compete with that?
    Uhh, he is about the worst guard I have ever seen and probably one of the easiest to kill. Especially when he was alone and not with the stealthed hunter, he was very easy to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by TurinDreadHelm View Post
    This server has died, Players like MM and the like successfully finally destroyed FF .
    Yes, I can also confirm. Logged into my monster last night, maybe (6) people in the moors. Most were solo questing, and not communicating at all. Kind of sad, but oh well. I am glad I moved to BW when I did, lol. No way this server makes it through the closures.

Quote Originally Posted by TurinDreadHelm View Post

LOL

WASABE, come on over to Gladden, there's plenty of action on both sides to keep you entertained.

MM

Don't go to Gladden, its carcinogenic! You've been warned. No really, Gladden has too many bads

Come to BrandyWHINE, the Russian horde is on the rise and actually fun to fight (unlike the Chinese or Redemption ).

<3 Bammy