We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Top Players Imladris 2015

This list is based on an honest, true viewpoint. Everything posted here is unbiased, although compliments were added for flattery. I do apologize if you have not made my top ten, but this post is a reflection of achievements by our best players. ALL names are not in best-by-best order! Multiple names on a given class should be considered equals- do not let your opinions hurt the opinions of others.
    I'll start with burg first since they're rather unpopulated...

Burglar: (N/A) They all left... We miss you though... Argio, Dangoon, Saffhire, and Defeated

Champion: Eisenspalter, pro raid leader and a dps nightmare; this guy knows exactly what to do. Shmikey, also a dps nightmare, and an incredible instance member.

Hunter: Geez, we got a lot of hunters. Gunnarion, he likes to do things without being told to, whenever the group is in trouble, he's a valuable asset to any team. Gmakeno, the only hunter that actually does exceptionally well in the moors regardless of his class, and knows every other line well. Hluodowig, an instance god, who knows his way around everything. Tril, whose physical mastery is probably above everyone else's on the server, do keep a safe distance away from him in spar.

Captain: Ahragohrn, beast cappy (he's also Hluodowig). Danhilleth, can take out a croup in the moors with ease, surprising for a cappy! Ziggystardust, funny guy, but his dps is absolutely phenomenal. Waldrad, simply because he can react to any combat-anomaly quicker than most.

Lore Master: Diamantspalter, one of the only yellow lore masters that actually knows what he's doing. Archetype, silent and bold, but knows his instances extremely well. Fawinx... I really don't have any words for Faw, he's just amazing at everything. Literally. Gilgariel is also really good, often see her leading raids.

Minstrel: Apache, need I say more? The name just rings out Fear when you're playing creepside. Faenilleth, pro healer and instance extraordinaire, helped me a ton lately. Calawyn, also a pro healer but undoubtedly among the few that makes raid leaders salivate for heals. Lillyput, with a wonderful morale threshold which I cannot believe is real. You don't need to be a good tank to survive with her around.

Rune Keeper: Rindu-1, can put hots faster than a warden can put bleeds. That's saying much. Cuthillil, we duo'd a craid once. Took us 20 minutes. Fawink, read Lore Master for details.

Guardian: Ibrin, gosh man, 55k morale? I think it's the dwarf beard that makes him so overpowered. Eclipsemonkey, probably the closest we'll ever get to Maddawgg, but I predict the pig mask is what makes him so overpowered.

Warden: (Don't ask why I didn't add myself) Lupim, you're the nicest guy ever. Probably the best tank warden I've ever seen. If you guys ever want a run without failure, group up with this guy, he'll lead it beautifully. Tillborn, actually bested me in spar a few times, and his dps is very much unparalleled to Zannah. Great mastery with bleeds, btw. Galillad, another beast tank warden, if this guy someday shows up in the moors, I suggest you run for grams.

CREEP CLASSES

Warg- Shadowdawg, the name also rings a bit of fear, don't it, freepies?

BlackArrow- Onekamg, (Also Gmakeno) playing on a classes with traps, ranged kiting, he takes Hunter to a whole new level. Do keep a great, great distance.

Reaver- Rocnakh, in the first few seconds you're like Wow, I'm Doing It, and then suddenly his impale scratches 50%+ of your health and you're suddenly very, very boned. Mushean, (Also Waldrad) I've analyzed your rotation and learned a lot from it, but I'd say you're a lot like Xultar. It's an honor being beside you on reaver.

Defiler- (N/A) All the good ones left.. Really can't think of a good one anymore. Shoutout to Deadeye and Enpeecee. And Healskiddo/Elonol.

Warleader- Shadowtamer, I predict this guy will be a moors prodigy. Shoutout to Gramnakh and Ratofwar, however!

Weaver- (N/A) Another shoutout to Brionac and Hellsweb, I dearly miss our fights a lot. If fights spark up more in moors, I'm sure Ziggystardust's spider will play more often.
    Last edited by Alfadan; Jul 08 2015 at 01:33 PM.

Excuse me.
    Recreant, Talonel, Oracular.

Quote Originally Posted by Talone12 View Post
    Excuse me.
    Seconded. I mean Rocnakh?

Also this thread succeeded in really nailing the fact that imladris is far beyond it prime.

Quote Originally Posted by kohkohpuffs View Post
    Seconded. I mean Rocnakh?

Also this thread succeeded in really nailing the fact that imladris is far beyond it prime.
    You could think he's bad, but then again you could post your own Top Players List too I was bored, there's really no need to hammer on that Imladris is dead, complaining about it isn't gonna help it. None of us that remain want to go to Gladden, Arkenstone, or Brandywine. We're actually pretty happy here. Sorry that you're not pretty happy on lag-ville, and on servers where creeps suck. It's a big sacrifice to have left Imladris for those, when you could've stayed and moors would continue to be a better place. I don't know why you guys left
    Alfadan Sylveri

Wow. Just.....yeah.

RIP Imladris.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfadan View Post
    You could think he's bad, but then again you could post your own Top Players List too I was bored, there's really no need to hammer on that Imladris is dead, complaining about it isn't gonna help it. None of us that remain want to go to Gladden, Arkenstone, or Brandywine. We're actually pretty happy here. Sorry that you're not pretty happy on lag-ville, and on servers where creeps suck. It's a big sacrifice to have left Imladris for those, when you could've stayed and moors would continue to be a better place. I don't know why you guys left
    You fail to see my point. Imladris lost its heart and soul far before it lost its player population.

As for my too player list:

1.Muzle
    2.Muzle
    3.Muzle
    4.Muzle
    5.Muzle
    6.Rallyingcry
    7.Muzle
    8.Muzle
    9.Muzle
    10.Reeferbaby

You list is lacking Alfafafafafadan.

i love seeing these opinion threads. lots of people that should be on such a list but aren't, but then that's the point of an opinion thread, no?

selcouth, #### and go back to whatever hole you crawled out of. you weren't that good to begin with.

kohkohpuffs. is that you mr. jesus juice?
    The Lover®: So suave. So cool. So debonair. So smooth.

This is CYAN. This is TEAL. Know the difference.

Well, since Imladris is kinda well, bad now. I'll just list from RoR when the server wasgood:

Champ: Meldo, Ononion, Hardkastle
    Lore Master: None were very good. Cori was prolly the best
    Rune Keeper: Inacthas, Takumi. Rest were or still are sub-par
    Captain: Perodor, Me, Rally, Agla (was scrubby then but a badass now)
    Minstrel: Apache, Akia, Droker, Nisi. Rest were sub-par
    Warden: For farming himself like a scrub, Zannah was good. Nim also.
    Burglar: Not really any honestly. Saff and Dangoon I guess.
    Guardian: Brickwall

Reaver: Reefer, Kotomine
    Defiler: Bob, Enpeecee, Creepyhealer because <3
    BA: Zaug. rest were whatever
    Warg: Whatever Drokers wargs name was.
    WL: None really.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#006400]ProfessorKeating, r11 WL/[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080]Ryzar, r12 Captain[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#40e0d0]Skill and Valour, Swarm[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by dmark101 View Post
    i love seeing these opinion threads. lots of people that should be on such a list but aren't, but then that's the point of an opinion thread, no?

selcouth, #### and go back to whatever hole you crawled out of. you weren't that good to begin with.

kohkohpuffs. is that you mr. jesus juice?
    Mad cuz bad. I was so bad that I killed every creep on that server with ease. I left because I needed a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by kohkohpuffs View Post
    You fail to see my point. Imladris lost its heart and soul far before it lost its player population.

As for my too player list:

1.Muzle
    2.Muzle
    3.Muzle
    4.Muzle
    5.Muzle
    6.Rallyingcry
    7.Muzle
    8.Muzle
    9.Muzle
    10.Reeferbaby

You list is lacking Alfafafafafadan.
    Muzle still the best in the world props for recognizing that brah

~ Muzle-1
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21501000008e3ed/signature.png]Muzle[/charsig]
    Favorite sang of all time : [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc[/url]
    Give meh teh rep!

you are all so cute. I wanna thank all people that left imladris long ago for their entertainment in this forum lately.

I am afraid what will happen when this server is getting closed. you guys lose your bookmark of the imladris forum and i lose my daily entertainment.

so keep it up until the fat lady is singing!

Thanks Alfa, thanks guys, dont know what to say, hope Imladris take a turn to good and we get more awesome people to make 2015 and onwards a better and fun server for raiding, PVP, for anything

"Pew Pew, Dead Dead"

Aww, you are sweet for listing me there, Alf! Although I'm not as pro as some others.

It's all about playing a game and having fun!
    Last edited by Epic_Gilly; Jul 11 2015 at 10:06 PM.
    Gilgariel of Imladris

Thaks for the compliment! I think we need a "best BB raid leader thread" so we can put you on it. :-)

Thanks Alfa for putting me on this list, it's an honor to be compared to Madd, he's imo one of the best guards this server ever had!

-Eclipsemonkey/Tvojakeva-1

Quote Originally Posted by Tvojakeva View Post
    Thanks Alfa for putting me on this list, it's an honor to be compared to Madd, he's imo one of the best guards this server ever had!

-Eclipsemonkey/Tvojakeva-1
    Brickwall is the best guard this server has ever had and alfa's list is filled with a bunch of scrubs who are only on there because all of the good players left.

-Muzle-1/Derision
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21501000008e3ed/signature.png]Muzle[/charsig]
    Favorite sang of all time : [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc[/url]
    Give meh teh rep!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurru View Post
    Brickwall is the best guard this server has ever had and alfa's list is filled with a bunch of scrubs who are only on there because all of the good players left.

-Muzle-1/Derision
    Now this, this I can agree with.

Bannerman, r13 War-Leader/ Ryzer, r13 Captain
    Arkenstone

-Muzle-1/Derision
    There's no need to insult other players just because your opinion is different. Also, if you left Imladris what are you still doing in our forums? Since we're all scrubs and noobs i doubt you will find some useful tips for your playstyle.

Eclipsemokey/Tvojakeva-1

There's no need to insult other players just because your opinion is different. Also, if you left Imladris what are you still doing in our forums? Since we're all scrubs and noobs i doubt you will find some useful tips for your playstyle.

Eclipsemokey/Tvojakeva-1
    Notice how i signed my forum post Muzle-1/Derision look up the meaning of the word Derision and hopefully that answers your question.
    Give meh teh rep!

Notice how i signed my forum post Muzle-1/Derision look up the meaning of the word Derision and hopefully that answers your question.
    Still that doesn't change the fact that you have no more connections to the Imladris, and that you should leave this sub-forum for good.

Still that doesn't change the fact that you have no more connections to the Imladris, and that you should leave this sub-forum for good.
    Muzle is right about what he said.
    It is truly sad to log in my War-Leader with a friend's reaver and find a random warg to start a trio with to be opposed by Alfadan's raid of 12, because 6 was not enough to beat us. As we got larger to actually have a fighting chance, we began to win and so the fraid quickly disbanded and left. Quite upsetting.

- Selcouth