We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Black Lotus of Imladris and a Thank You

Hello Creeps of Imladris.

After news that our great server will be closing i wish to send a Thanks to everyone who has made a impact in our PvMP history over the years.

From The beginning Imladris has always had the best community when it came to Veterans having the patience to teach New Players the ways of the Moors and not leaving them out to dry. Allowing the Raids v Raids back in the day not get to one sided the best they could so we could keep the fights going.

Black Lotus vs VC were some of my all time favorite battles i have ever had in LOTRO. Fights would last hours with both sides getting inf/rek and the pure strategy we needed to use against each other was amazing and not like the Over Heal/Camp grams/gv/rez we have had the last few months.

So to everyone who has played on Imladris PvMP thank you to some of the greatness memories i have had while playing Lotro!

And to any creeps to wish to keep playing with the same group of people from our server i will be creating the tribe - Black Lotus of Imladris - on the server Gladden for those in my freep kin who PvMP creep and for any current or returning players from Imladris PvMP who wish to stick together.

- Hellsweb
    -=)Hellsweb Rank 12 Weaver(=- Mutilation Rank 7 Champion
    -=)Founder of Black Lotus of Imladris(=-

2. Aug 03 2015, 12:10 PM

Imladris was a great server to learn to pvp on. I enjoyed playing with and against so many people. It wasn't always perfect, but the community of creeps was amazing. So thanks to everyone, especially :

Jotar, Pawz, Bog brothers, Bobi, arri, reefer, grash, thump, dugond, tali, and of course the missus....fine i will include zaug, chewy and glash as well

There are many other creeps that helped me through and I am sure I am missing someone really important. Also a big thank you to the freeps. While we may not have always been on the best of terms, without you I would have been really lonely. So have fun on Gladden, forget the bad and focus on the good. So from the highest ranking creep that will ever be on imladris....happy hunting.

You know, I totally knew this was happening but it still kinda bummed me out. Time to put the sarcasm and trolling aside for a minute I guess.

Started playing on Imladris in December 2010, hit the moors probably mid January and I was hooked. Running with Vigrid, Prejeant, Brochil are some really nice memories. When I came back at the end of RoI and started running with DR/VC we had so much fun. Those are some of the best memories I have in this game. The community was top notch, the action was really good, and it was just fun times. Anyways, gonna miss Imladris, cya on Brandywine or Landroval

P.S Make sure you guys are rocking Of Imladris/Bane of Imladris!!

Bannerman, r13 War-Leader/ Ryzer, r13 Captain
    Arkenstone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGpX7ewaDQs

^For the memories ? I don't play lotro anymore really, but it was a big part of my everyday gaming for like 4-5 years and I heard Imladris was closing. Gonna miss all the epic fights and stuff.

Shout out to peoples like Goon, Daenyras, Reeferbaby, Inacthas, Meldo, Akia, Jango, Nim, Nisi, Phoenix, Exploit, Haeb, Apache, Murph, Gam, Bamor, etc. (Sorry if I forgot you, been so long ;( )
    Also shout out to kins that I was in (DR / the re-made VC) and tribes that were awesome to fight. I still remember being scared sh%tless when i'd run into some of the better creeps on our server. This nub didn't know how to dps, only mash dem green buttons.

Also, Jangy, gonna miss our gladden raids that you, Brio and I would lead together on occasion. Good times. Pretty sure the people in our raids should be deaf by now from all of our profanity usage, lol.

Last thing, Reefer, if you see this, Brio told me to tell you he loves you.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMe View Post
    Nisi
    That's a name i haven't seen in a very long time. I miss playing with the sob. RIP nisi.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMe View Post
    Holy #### that made me really sad. I remember that fight like it was yesterday. 20-some odd rezzes that fight hahaha. So much fun. Thanks for posting that!

Bannerman, r13 War-Leader/ Ryzer, r13 Captain
    Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    Holy #### that made me really sad. I remember that fight like it was yesterday. 20-some odd rezzes that fight hahaha. So much fun. Thanks for posting that!
    rayashasiyoazer, we were having a conversation and you so rudely left it. While i understand rudeness is typical for people like you, I would appreciate a reply in a timely fashion, young man. Thank you.