We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Element Zero - New beginnings

Element Zero is still alive and kicking

A lot of players, myself included, took time away from the game for a whole variety of reasons and as a result our numbers dwindled to just a few members. Some players left the game altogether and others left for pastures new due to the lack of activity in our guild. I have recently returned to the game and given the recent changes in the game, it seems to be heading in the right direction again and my love of the game has returned. It is therefore time to rebuild one of the oldest and most established guilds on the server.

One thing we cannot change though is the fact that the game has changed a lot in recent years and we, like anything have had to adapt. There are currently no raids in game that are really worth running so the days of us being a hardcore, progression raiding guild are long gone. From a personal point of view i dont have the time to commit to that level of activity either. Althought that doesnt mean that end game content wont be run, it will

Our current goals and focus is very much to become a large, active social guild. One that encourages assistance while levelling, crafting, an active guild chat and plenty of group activity between its members. End game focus will be on the current T2 challenge instances in OG, Epic Battles and Skraids as well as a pretty active following in PvP. We are not elitist, dont force anything on our members we only ask that you are active and seek to do group activities within the kin before searching global

Like ive stated this is a rebuilding process but if you are interested in joining please drop me a message on here or in game (can usually be found on either my Champ Eadreid or RK Eadrune, often spamming World chat with recruitment posts).

Thanks for your time and see you in game

Regards
    Ead
    Eadreid Champion 140 || Eadrun Loremaster 130 || Eadur Captain 130
    Eadriel 140 Personal Taxi to the above.

Go go Ead
    Unofficial Snowbourn Events Team Leader
    Founder of Element Zero Gaming Group
    Element Zero - Snowbourn
    [url]www.ez-guild.com[/url] or [url]www.twitter.com/honvik[/url]