We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Where to transfer if...

The Developer Diary tell us that the number of active worlds will be reduced to 10 servers (5 US and 5 EU) and a transfer world server process will begin in August (the Available servers will be announced on August 3), so it would be nice if we as community of this server choose a server in common for the transfer, assuming that vilya will be one of the servers that is going to be unavailable (vilya can be listed as one of the least active servers). So, where to go folks?

This is the link of the full info https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/world-transfers
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000001c045d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by mordoriano View Post
    The Developer Diary tell us that the number of active worlds will be reduced to 10 servers (5 US and 5 EU) and a transfer world server process will begin in August (the Available servers will be announced on August 3), so it would be nice if we as community of this server choose a server in common for the transfer, assuming that vilya will be one of the servers that is going to be unavailable (vilya can be listed as one of the least active servers). So, where to go folks?

This is the link of the full info https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/world-transfers
    I've been hearing gladden as a popular destination for a lot of Vilyans. Asking around in world though would be the best way to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanadan View Post
    I've been hearing gladden as a popular destination for a lot of Vilyans. Asking around in world though would be the best way to find out.
    Gladden Underground doesn't have the same cachet as Vilya Underground, but sounds better than Meneldor Underground.

US speculation once more .. wait and see u have more than 3 months to chose ur serer

Best to wait until Monday to see what servers remain, keeping in mind Brandywine (almost certain to be one of the 'Surviving Five') will not be a potential home until later (if at all). It's a cesspool anyway. IMO, Gladden and Landroval will be 'Surviving Five' servers, with the other 2 some mix of Arkenstone, Meneldor, Crickhollow and Elendilmir. Population may not be the only criteria; I'd certainly consider Net (or even Gross) Revenue in selecting the Five, and it's quite possible that NA Servers #6 & 7 in pop generate #4 and 5 revenue. Brandy, Gladden and Landy likely are Top 3 in NA Revenue as well as pop, but the others may be in almost any order.
    Be well and good questing, all! See you about Middle Earth another time!

I'm transferring to BUllroarer.

Gulz posting on the wrong account.

Landroval has Weatherstock... i mean.. come on... this is a no-brainer...
    Rank 10 Hunter, Rank 9 Warleader, Rank 9 Weaver, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 6 Guardian, Rank 6 Warg, Rank 5 Lore-master, Rank 5 Blackarrow, Rank 4 Champion, Rank 3 Reaver, Rank 2 Rune-keeper, just to name a few.

Unhappy

come down to evernight we are always having good times

please

Where is everyone going?? I fell in love with vilya pvp, and I would love to remain a part of it. I hope you all can choose to stay together .. Is Gladden the choice? Let me know with a PM or whatever.. I will be on VU all week.

Carry on !!

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    Where is everyone going?? I fell in love with vilya pvp, and I would love to remain a part of it. I hope you all can choose to stay together .. Is Gladden the choice? Let me know with a PM or whatever.. I will be on VU all week.

Carry on !!
    gladden or landy is choice right now, no idea if it will change based on other transfers happening all before us.

Landy seems like a good place, if the things I've heard about it are true, I just hope we don't lose too many people to different servers.
    I am Sager.

Hi Vilya,

Glad to hear you guys are leaning towards Gladden. There are a lot of people heading to Landy and it most likely will be like Brandywine... so if you like that then go for it. BUT Gladden has a solid pvp community and would love to have more on both sides. Can at least give it a try.

-Dan
    R15 Warg Danbilzerian (Zazel) / Berzekiel (RK) / Macrochords (Mini)

Quote Originally Posted by ACOstud77 View Post
    Gladden has a solid pvp community and would love to have more on both sides. Can at least give it a try.

-Dan
    True story. I tried it myself and was highly impressed.
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

I have my rank 11 burg here on vilya, but haven't been very active on it. Gladden is my home server, and action has been pretty fantastic.

AFAIK my kin here on vilya will be going to Landy, so my burg here will go there with them. Hopefully people here consider gladden as well though.