We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lag Spike farewell tribute to Imladris - Sunday Oct 25 10 pm

Lag Spike will be hosting a farewell concert this Sunday, October 25, at 10 pm servertime in the 2nd floor back balcony off the Last Homely House. To get there, enter the front door of Elrond's house, go up one ramp, and then go out the door on the north side of the house.

Come and find out the answers to your burning questions, like, did Aliana ever escape Goblintown?
    Who were those two mysterious hobbits who robbed Orthanc?
    What class is really the sexiest?

We'll also play some of our old favorites - if you have special requests, post them below!

And there might be a few tears as well, as we've got some songs to say a special goodbye to a very special home. Please come and join us.

Looking forward to it! I'll be there
    Tarciryan Knights ~ Crickhollow ~ | ~ Landroval ~ Watchers of Elendil
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

Wink

The last two times I posted that I would join an event, I was invited to a wedding I couldn't refuse and I lost internet for nearly 3 days (respectively). This time I'm just keeping my mouth shut...or am I?

Permanently retired. Was Kibilturg, Guardian of Imladris (then Landroval & Crickhollow) and ~40 alts.

just run around TC like a fool grabbing all the agro and not paying attention to what people need what quests completed kibi.
    The Lover®: So suave. So cool. So debonair. So smooth.

This is CYAN. This is TEAL. Know the difference.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dmark101 View Post
    just run around TC like a fool grabbing all the agro and not paying attention to what people need what quests completed kibi.
    That gives me an idea.....

Permanently retired. Was Kibilturg, Guardian of Imladris (then Landroval & Crickhollow) and ~40 alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Urwendil View Post
    That gives me an idea.....
    that would be the first one you've had in quite a while.

that would be the first one you've had in quite a while.
    Who the dick are you?

Iorviel & the gang have worked up some great new LOTRO parodies that have never been performed before, and you don't want to miss it! You'll laugh..you'll cry...you'll laugh some more 'til you wet your pants...you'll cry again when you realize you've wet your pants! We hope to see you there!

Who the dick are you?
    i'd tell you, but well, you know the rest. LOL!

rest assured that i have run with you on a few of my toons and more than a few times to know that roll.

i'd tell you, but well, you know the rest. LOL!

rest assured that i have run with you on a few of my toons and more than a few times to know that roll.
    In your hole Lobot. Coward, liar and a fool thinking it wouldn't be a piece of cake to find you out.

In your hole Lobot. Coward, liar and a fool thinking it wouldn't be a piece of cake to find you out.
    i was never trying to hide. still, my words ring true. now, back in your hole.