We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

One last time........

It would be nice if we could organize a party in Bree before we all transfer to other places. Maybe even a massive horse ride from Bree to Rivendell, etc. I know many times we have all disagreed on one thing or another but it would be nice to leave Windfola with a smile on our faces; and a memory of good times as well as the good people who are there and who have moved on. It would be great to see all those names and kin tags gathered together one last time on Windy. I am not so good at organizing things but maybe some kinships could get together and organize the event for one last crazy fun gathering?

Quote Originally Posted by Storyinyoureyes View Post
    It would be nice if we could organize a party in Bree before we all transfer to other places. Maybe even a massive horse ride from Bree to Rivendell, etc. I know many times we have all disagreed on one thing or another but it would be nice to leave Windfola with a smile on our faces; and a memory of good times as well as the good people who are there and who have moved on. It would be great to see all those names and kin tags gathered together one last time on Windy. I am not so good at organizing things but maybe some kinships could get together and organize the event for one last crazy fun gathering?
    It appears as though Windfola will be available to transfer starting Tuesday 22nd October. I propose we do something on the Saturday before if anything.

What ever the person above me says. It's ALWAYS 110% TRUE.
    So true to this game crum
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

If we do something like this, I recommend we wait until December 31, since the server closes January 1st.
    We'll all probably have transferred by then, but we can all roll low level toons through the intro real quick and be together when the server shuts down.
    Come join House of the Heavenly Arch, a Discord server for LGBT Fans of LOTR: https://discord.gg/9QfKMPJ
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Quote Originally Posted by Rainshade View Post
    If we do something like this, I recommend we wait until December 31, since the server closes January 1st.
    We'll all probably have transferred by then, but we can all roll low level toons through the intro real quick and be together when the server shuts down.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gLMSf4afzo

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    What ever the person above me says. It's ALWAYS 110% TRUE.
    So true to this game crum
    Stop stalking people you ####ing degenerate.

Transfers are tomorrow so if you are planning to do anything. Tonight's your night.

Well, pretty much everyone's gone now. We can either roll quick alts through the intro and hang out for a bit before closures or we can not.