We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs down SSG refuses to assist with no access to store, how do they expect you to resub??????????????

LOTRO Store feedback???? I'd love to give some but SSG refuses to even try to help me get access to Store AND tkt/bug/help reports. They give no advice , no suggestions. HOW do i RESUB with no store???? Stupidest ting in the world that the only way to reup your sub is thru store. BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This maybe an old issue.
    I found it was my firewall/antivirus blocked a lotro file that gave access to the store.
    I am not sure but think it may have been lotrobrowserhelper.exe

its been ages, and i cant see the exemption i put in my firewall/antivirus

If they don't want to fix it in a timely manner, don't waste your time trying to give them your money. They don't seem to care about their laggy/disconnecting server issues, poor forums and bad customer service for many years now. I cancelled 3 subs due to this and they just don't learn..
    ·Ï¢årµ§·

LOTRO Firewall Help - https://help.standingstonegames.com/...-Firewall-Help

More information and links on port forwarding - https://www.google.com/search?client...eeded+by+LOTRO
    Ujest - 140 Lore-master, Opun Tia – 107 Warden, Tummi - 105 Captain, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 66 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly – Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

and Star Citizen…

I have been trying for 3 days to give them my money. In my case it goes through Steam which requires a logon but it is on some kind of "infinite loop" of idiocy. Cant logon, cant pay. I am sad. still waiying on ticket response.
    Yo no tengo del respecto - Rodrigo Dangerfield

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Finergil View Post
    I have been trying for 3 days to give them my money. In my case it goes through Steam which requires a logon but it is on some kind of "infinite loop" of idiocy. Cant logon, cant pay. I am sad. still waiying on ticket response.
    Same as you. Please fix this!

Another fail for SSG...SMFH.

I am sorry to hear about your inconvenience.

It seems this is a matter relating Steam Wallet - which is a Steam payment service, so try to at least cut the blame in 50/50

I do not believe anyone from SSG is refusing to assist you, they are likely working together with Steam to restore the service. A notice was even recently posted:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...83#post8030883

Hope you can have access to your Wallet soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Derbhail View Post
    LOTRO Store feedback???? I'd love to give some but SSG refuses to even try to help me get access to Store AND tkt/bug/help reports. They give no advice , no suggestions. HOW do i RESUB with no store???? Stupidest ting in the world that the only way to reup your sub is thru store. BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sounds like a self correction problem to me, its a fairly simple fix I would think. Just stop giving SSG money and they'll fix it super fast in a very quick like speedgo fashion.
    Nothing gets them to fix a bug/exploit faster than it possibly impacting profits.

Bugs and exploits that have been in the game for years? Nah, they're fine, terrible lag to the point that the game is unplayable? the loss and latency will balance themselves
    Avdic: Guardian - Griminsborith: Champion - Knurlagn: Runekeeper - Vreal: Warden - Thelolnir: Hunter
    Orearry: Burglar - Iollethryth: Captain - Raga: Minstrel - Sharkbewer: Loremaster - Togria: Minstrel

Hard to believe anyone would be giving this game money right now, but hope is a very strong emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythreindeer View Post
    Hard to believe anyone would be giving this game money right now, but hope is a very strong emotion.
    Without money, "right now" can turn into "forever"