We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: My return

My return

Hey Team - Hey Forum posters

Just a few questions and small talk

Im glad you guys finally put the work into creeps its amazing and a step in the right direction for players and also the game. (very happy about this)

My question is regarding PvMP balancing, why are we not upgrading creeps and freeps PvMP gear at the same time.
    I get that you need to allocate time and money into it.
    But why touch it if its working (2months back there was 3 raids each side Dailey all day) obviously right now PvMP is in the lowest Dailey players out PvMPing due to the fact its one sided (some may disagree)
    It brings us right back to square 1 Pre anvil...... again.
    And also i understand and read that they buffed creeps so not much work was needed for future updates which is totally understandable
    But what about the Present - the now
    Can we just be sure for future updates that Gear - Weapon damage - Skill damage - Creep damage - (mitigations on both sides) is fully tested before release 7 beta days minimum
    I'm sure some may some may not but can we have a bit more depth and time for community testing regarding these matters.

I'm sure everyone was aware on how broken Fate stat bug - and barrage damage was but can we get a bit more faster pace is fixing matters similar to this.

Now this is from my point of view there has been updates for Raids - dungeons - essences - heck there was even a update where you could become a chicken and run through bree.
    just feel like this is a spit in the face for the people who have been wanting PvP gear for a years myself have done the raids and dungeons got the gear to only PvP.

All im really asking for is honesty and a bit more commitment

Now i hope everyone understands my point of view from returning after 2 months playing something else...

( Do we have a date of when Freep gear will be released by the new PvMP Dev thats coming over to help with balancing @Vastin)

(having 1 or a few classes each side being OP aka FOTM kinda gets boring after playing this game for over 12 years why cant we all be even or close to)

Also scaling - its either OP 1 day then really bad the next can we just remove it, so more important matters can be worked on

hope some of this made sense im not that good at this type of thing this isnt a 1 sided thing im very happy creeps are strong but how imbalanced does the game need to get before something is done

Really hope the future for LoTRo's PvMP is bright and lively

( this is my point of view please look at this post with a open mind )

Thanks to all who read this

God bless

Twitch.tv/maskedsoulja

Ezela r15 Arkenstone (NA) Ezela r10 Evernight (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by EzelaEU View Post
    Wall of text.

Twitch.tv/maskedsoulja

Ezela r15 Arkenstone (NA) Ezela r10 Evernight (EU)
    No one is going to read this wall of text, but your questions might be answered here:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?685384-Vastin-PvMP-Gear

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?685597-Vastin-U28-3-Feedback

It's a work in progress. After many years of neglect no one should expect for anything magical to happen over night.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddim The Legend View Post
    No one is going to read this wall of text, but your questions might be answered here:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?685384-Vastin-PvMP-Gear

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?685597-Vastin-U28-3-Feedback

It's a work in progress. After many years of neglect no one should expect for anything magical to happen over night.

oh i know they wont do anything but thought id put my 2 cents in ( good to see your well Riddim its be a long time since our last duo!)

Quote Originally Posted by EzelaEU View Post
    oh i know they wont do anything but thought id put my 2 cents in ( good to see your well Riddim its be a long time since our last duo!)
    Good to see you too, hopefully we can duo again once the pvp gear is out.

[IMG][/IMG]