We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lvl 130 returning Champ GEAR

Hey all...sorry if its not the right place but I once again returned to LOTRO after 2 years and bought War of Three Peaks (20$, why not). So I done lot of quests there and have majority of my gear at lvl 13, some with slotted essences. I wonder where could I get good armor for my YELLOW champ, I never done raids, I usually play alone. I done a lot of missions, and have around 200 Copper Coins of Gundabad, my Physical Mastery is around 550k and Critical around 350k. I have a feeling I am far from a good DMG dealing Champ. Anyone can guide me?

The quest and rep stuff from Elderslade is pretty good. The 6man Shakalush instance is super easy on t1 and a good way to break into getting better gear. So is the raid AD t1.
    Argendauss, Captain
    Rechart, Warden
    Hrodgart, Beorning
    Gunnart, Guardian

You can also barter Gear for embers, but its quite expensive and Most Shaka t1-t3 Gear is better.
    This is the best Option If you Just want to Play solo, but i highly recommend that you so at least Shaka and both in Level raids on T1.
    There is also a New Update coming Soon, with New was to get Gear.
    If you want to contact me, pls don't write me a Private Message on the Forum.
    The best way is via Discord:
    Gertes#5389

Armour from Shaka T1 should do the trick. But get the arm pieces from the WotTP Copper Coin trader, because ist has Phaysical Mastery / Crit. (The Shaka arm piece has PM/Finesse, and Finesse is on so much gear, you should have enough of it.)

my Physical Mastery is around 550k and Critical around 350k
    You need MOAR CRIT. Crit is more important for a champ, because of the crit multilplyer legacy on your weapon. (Which I hope IS on your weapon.)

Speaking of weapon, it is SUPER IMPORTANT you get the DPS legacy of your weapon to maximum, because if you don't, you're basically shooting yourself into the foot. You can get Crystals that bring the legacy to 58 for Motes of Enchantment ("green ash" you get for doing Missions), and Tier 63 Crystals for Embers of Enchantment ("red ash" you get e.g. from deconstructing redundant Shaka gear). Crystals to get the legacy to maximum are random drops in instances, can be purchased for Epic Battle / Throne currency, or earned by doing festival quests. (Spring Festival starts March 18.)

Quote Originally Posted by Omen_Kaizer View Post
    The quest and rep stuff from Elderslade is pretty good. The 6man Shakalush instance is super easy on t1 and a good way to break into getting better gear. So is the raid AD t1.
    Done Shakalush a few times, and yeah, the gear is pretty good. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Gertes View Post
    You can also barter Gear for embers, but its quite expensive and Most Shaka t1-t3 Gear is better.
    This is the best Option If you Just want to Play solo, but i highly recommend that you so at least Shaka and both in Level raids on T1.
    There is also a New Update coming Soon, with New was to get Gear.
    Did collect a lot of coins and all but also like you said, Shaka gear is far better. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gorikon View Post
    Armour from Shaka T1 should do the trick. But get the arm pieces from the WotTP Copper Coin trader, because ist has Phaysical Mastery / Crit. (The Shaka arm piece has PM/Finesse, and Finesse is on so much gear, you should have enough of it.)

You need MOAR CRIT. Crit is more important for a champ, because of the crit multilplyer legacy on your weapon. (Which I hope IS on your weapon.)

Speaking of weapon, it is SUPER IMPORTANT you get the DPS legacy of your weapon to maximum, because if you don't, you're basically shooting yourself into the foot. You can get Crystals that bring the legacy to 58 for Motes of Enchantment ("green ash" you get for doing Missions), and Tier 63 Crystals for Embers of Enchantment ("red ash" you get e.g. from deconstructing redundant Shaka gear). Crystals to get the legacy to maximum are random drops in instances, can be purchased for Epic Battle / Throne currency, or earned by doing festival quests. (Spring Festival starts March 18.)
    Thanks for the guidance