We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Any active NA kinships?

Hey everyone,
    I've been bouncing around from live and legendary trying to decide where to plant my feet and after playing a while on both have decided to stay on arkenstone and look for a place to call home. As I look around I just don't see to see many active kins, is everyone annon or just solo these days ??
    I'm looking for a kin that has a good player base that is active and runs end game content.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight19 View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I've been bouncing around from live and legendary trying to decide where to plant my feet and after playing a while on both have decided to stay on arkenstone and look for a place to call home. As I look around I just don't see to see many active kins, is everyone annon or just solo these days ??
    I'm looking for a kin that has a good player base that is active and runs end game content.
    I am transfer to arkenstone too and I am going to be looking for the same kind of kin too.

istvana is offline Legendary forums 1st poster
    Few kins seem to even look at these forums. Anyone scrolling through threads like this in hope of finding an interested kin - just log in on the server, hope that a kin will advertise and occasionally post a message looking for a kin. Ideally saying what you have in mind if you have specific preferences such as playtimes, use or avoidance of voice chat, large or small kin and the like. Posts on these forums tend to be totally ignored.

Or look at the general forum for kinships. Arkenstone kins do post there although generally not on the server-specific forums here.

Over the last couple of years, as so many folks have left the game and others have given up thinking SSG would ever focus on customer care, fewer people are using the forums. That includes and almost death of the server and kinship forums.

However, I glanced at this and will point to two I know of who have a variety of play styles but still organize end-game activities. The first is Tonic & Athelas and the second is Will Fight For Food.
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ing-all-Levels

I couldn't find a recent post on the Kinship forum for WFFF, but ask in World for either.

I don't know where you are, but WFFF is European founded and has a lot of folks there and East Coast US. A&T is mainly East Coast with a few more people on at night for West Coasters. Both have a global presence, with the Antipodes represented.