We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Champion L130 stats?

I'm playing a champion who is level 130 and traited in yellow. I'm a casual landscape player trying to build a new LI.
    It seems that the words of mastery traceries are focused on physical mastery rating so just guessing that when Gundabad is released there might be an increase to PMR and maybe other stats. Has there been any mention of a stat increase with u31?
    My real question is what do I need in line of stats for a yellow champ. I know might and vitality are important. Is critical rating next in line.
    Any other stats that I need to focus on getting? Is finesse needed? What about resistance and critical defense are these for tanking?
    I was thinking to do the following.
    Might
    Vitality
    PMR 850,000 ?
    Critical rating 630,000 ?
    Mitigations
    If anyone can share their champ experience I would appreciate it.

On every level there is a stat increase.
    You will know the numbers when you reach the caps. You can see the cap by hovering over the values.

Physical Mastery 850k (200% Melee without buffs)
    Crit rate 630k (25% without buffs)
    Crit magnitude 1260k (50%) <- usually not capped since not that important
    Morale should be above 400k (I think there is no cap)
    Finesse depends on content < T3 270k, >T3 ~40% (~400k)

Mitigation/Resistance as much as you get. Atm morale seems to be more useful than any other mitigation value.

Further you should have the trigger essences etc. (check lotro hq for some information).
    Since champion is a DD class, you should always reach your 200% melee damage first since this is you base damage.

No BR yet for Gundabad, so no one knows soon to be stat caps so don't get to worried about your stats at lvl 130 right now. The new LIs make it very easy to go way over cap even for casual players, so enjoy a few weeks without worrying about stats.
    Evernight - Walred (Champ), Walmur (RK), Walbert-2 (Cappy)

Quote Originally Posted by Once_of_Bree View Post
    No BR yet for Gundabad, so no one knows soon to be stat caps so don't get to worried about your stats at lvl 130 right now. The new LIs make it very easy to go way over cap even for casual players, so enjoy a few weeks without worrying about stats.
    Yea I'm way over on PMR something like 910k. My CR is even capped. So having the opportunity to focus on other stats that's why I was asking what would be next.
    Lotrohq as suggested by MimDerZwerg looks like a good guide that's up to date with current content.
    Thanks to both of you

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzorr View Post
    Yea I'm way over on PMR something like 910k. My CR is even capped. So having the opportunity to focus on other stats that's why I was asking what would be next.
    Lotrohq as suggested by MimDerZwerg looks like a good guide that's up to date with current content.
    Thanks to both of you
    LotroHQ is a good high end raid guide but it's still true that for these few weeks stats are broken.
    Evernight - Walred (Champ), Walmur (RK), Walbert-2 (Cappy)