We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anyone still around?

Figured I come look around for any Windfolans still messing around since I heard they launched the legendary servers.

I'm mildly interested to know the same. I miss windy
    Glek love to you all! I miss everyone! If you want to be Facebook buddies or text, etc. Just let me know!

welp :l

Windfola refugees are all over.

My Windies ended up spread across all the remaining NA servers except Gladden, which somehow got refugees from 4 other closed servers but not Windfola. TBH, the Legacy servers were/are not much of a draw for me - I have plenty to address on the 5 NA servers plus my more international outpost on Evernight. Windfola (like each of the servers) was a unique place with it's' own spirit and intricacies, but it is gone away and can not be recreated. While I do miss Windfola, I find the other servers to offer their own unique flavors and accents and blend my exposure to suit my own tastes.
    Be well and good questing, all! See you about Middle Earth another time!

Quote Originally Posted by Calastor View Post
    Figured I come look around for any Windfolans still messing around since I heard they launched the legendary servers.
    Fond memories of TDH/Trucido- I think 9 to 10 years ago. Moorsing around as well and being a punk teenager MMOer ./facepalm and yikes. Still really good times and memories. I've just recently started to play on Ark and the Ithil legacy server - am leveling up to cap slowly here and there. Super casual though. Nostalgia keeps me around every few years

./salute
    Vercetorix: R12 Warden- Arkenstone - formerly Vercingetorix of Windfola & Elendilmir
    Epiales: R9 Defiler- Arkenstone, formerly of Elendilmir

Quote Originally Posted by Calastor View Post
    Returning from Windy ... not played much since Windy was removed. MEssing around on Anor with a Boern

Used to be Laht the warden and Lot the Minnie.

Think I’m alive *poke-self with sword* yup...
    Commander Arga Lessthanthree
    "Follow the ****** shield”

Quote Originally Posted by Hall0Wx View Post
    Fond memories of TDH/Trucido- I think 9 to 10 years ago. Moorsing around as well and being a punk teenager MMOer ./facepalm and yikes. Still really good times and memories. I've just recently started to play on Ark and the Ithil legacy server - am leveling up to cap slowly here and there. Super casual though. Nostalgia keeps me around every few years

./salute

Hey VT! How’s it going?
    Rhiannon the Runekeeper!
    Windfola - Arakne R8 Weaver | Rheia R6 Warg - League of Extraordinary Creeps

I'm still around occasionally, although far and few between these days.

The nostalgia for me tends to be more bitter than bittersweet. I'm still in my early twenties, yet I feel like I'm missing a piece of myself that I never realised I had, from the swath of experiences right from the end of angmar, all through to when the game really began crumbling around HD. In some strange way, it's as though I feel like I squandered some of my best years with you all.

Life moves on, but there's some part of my person that never will. There'll always be some kind of love there for Windfola and all of the people I met along the way. For those of you longtimers who may or may not remember me; something from the deepest pit of my heart truly misses you and always will.

Love to you all

- Constrictions / Fondas / Fondor / Congratulations

Lotro was never the same for me without Windfola. I moved some of my toons to Arkenstone, but just didn't feel like playing. I play for a bit each time a new release comes out since the epic storyline still intrigues me.

I had a blast on Windfola and will always have fond memories of it. I wish all the best to everyone that called this server home.

- Zedred / Erazer
    Zedred / Erazer - Windfola

[QUOTE=Constrictions;7927042]IFor those of you longtimers who may or may not remember me; something from the deepest pit of my heart truly misses you and always will.
    /QUOTE]

Hi Cons,

Burg from the moors, Nae just saying of course I remember you and I miss you as well. Just came back to the game because of the announcement of Minas Morgul... Always wanted to kill Shelob. Once I finish that, I feel like I don't need to play anymore.

I miss watching your little Hobbit warden run around in the Moors. I kept making them but never got far. You were always the inspiration.

Many of us are still around! Half of my kin, The Wayfarers, are windfolians!

Find me ingame! Underward / Underchaoz

Hope to connect again!
    Windfola: Aegis Eidolon
    Freeps: Underiall(Hunter), Undertroll(Captain), Underburg(Burglar), Underyou(Rune-Keeper), Underborn(Lore-Master), Underthreefeet(Warden), Deathmini(Minstrel), UnderLove(Guardian)

Quote Originally Posted by BrittanyM View Post
    Hey VT! How’s it going?
    Heya! Going well! Hope you and EV are doing well too
    I'm a husband and parent now
    Miss those Moria days even though I was so young and immature >> *cringe* haha
    Even still - I had a blast. Might try this expansion if I ever have the time.
    Vercetorix: R12 Warden- Arkenstone - formerly Vercingetorix of Windfola & Elendilmir
    Epiales: R9 Defiler- Arkenstone, formerly of Elendilmir

Several kins, and the folks within them, moved to Crickhollow and are still active. Some of those who moved are The Oathsworn, The Thorns of Telperion, Frodo's Friends, Dawning Eclipse, Elendili, House of Blackrock, Light & Flame, Night's Watch, The Watch, The Kindred, and the Tribal Knights.

hey

Still around ! Easy money reaver.. Ishhur Captain ! I miss the Windy moors with constrictions, water dragon, arga running lead, spilo, treefras, the list goes on and on !!!! I'm playing Anor from time to time... Never see any old Windies there anymore, but I miss everyone ! I always wonder what happened to my very old friend Sicaric the warg.. old times

Niqrandir and Mayglin are still around from Windfola. We moved to Arkenstone a little while back, and I am just now getting back into LOTRO after a few years absence.

Literally downloading the client right now. Haven't played in a decade? God, prolly been that long. Don't even know if my characters are still around or what server they would even be on at this point.

- Karley, TDH