We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please let us transfer off shadowfax.

12 ppl online atm please let us transfer to live servers soon. I invested many lotro points on shadowfax because i thought it would be popular but its very dead. I went back to live and want to transfer my investments.

Quote Originally Posted by Koulionz View Post
    12 ppl online atm please let us transfer to live servers soon. I invested many lotro points on shadowfax because i thought it would be popular but its very dead. I went back to live and want to transfer my investments.
    Just pray they don't treat it like the way they handled Anor and Ithil.

Ithil wasn't anywhere near as bad as SF is now (it was about where Anor has been the last few times I checked), they opened up free transfers for a year from Ithil>Anor, then decided to close Ithil and let people transfer to any server...about a month after I'd given in and transferred to Anor, and now I'm stuck on Anor with the characters I want to play.

When we complained about the unfair treatment, they opened up transfers off Anor, but not free ones.

SF > Anor transfers would be the most likely. But I'd always thought that was what they'd do when (not if) they closed Ithil. The free t/f from Ithil to live servers was a surprise.

Anyway atm Treebeard seems to be where Anor was six months ago, Anor is approaching Ithil numbers and SF is kind of dead. But we'll see how things spike with the next set of content updates. TB is probably the most healthy of the three and Moria is probably soonish so I can see that one going a few more years. But SF may only live as long as they stubbornly cling to it the way they're stubbornly clinging to Anor being a 'success'.

Frisco is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    As long as people are paying money to transfer off of the dead servers, they're going to at least publicly say they think the population is fine. Because once they give any hint that they think a server is dying or dead, then they have to give free transfers off if they want to maintain any semblance of being an ethical company.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...