We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Reward Track

Reward Track

So the reward track for treebeard has been removed while other live servers haver there's working correctly is this intentional or just a mistake?

Alongside

Along with changing town services to lvl 45 at minimum with the seeker of deep places
    And locking out the ettenmoors
    It also looks like the reward track has hit Anor as well so most likely shadowfax

On the other hand you have fixed the xp debuff in the angles

Removed fully as in you can't access it at all or Removed with the "You are not eligible for any Reward Tracks at this time." Message that appears for any Character that isn't at least Level 45 + Seeker of Deep Places Deed?

I checked Treebeard and see the Reward Track with that Message so it's working correctly.

[QUOTE=Harvain;8126972]Removed fully as in you can't access it at all or Removed with the "You are not eligible for any Reward Tracks at this time." Message that appears for any Character that isn't at least Level 45 + Seeker of Deep Places Deed?

Are we not suppose to be eligible after unlocking Seeker of Deep places? I thought the reward track was active the moment Moria was unlocked originally. Im lvl 60 finished with the Moria storyline up to when Mirkwood releases.

I have a Valar'd 105 toon I'm working and have been using the reward track as I've been leveling and can't today after patch. Seems a bit out of line of the purpose of the Valar framework.
    Bilberry
    Leader
    There and Back Again
    Anor Server

I'm on Anor (sorry for invading Treebeard forums!) - I can't access my Reward Track - tells me I'm not eligible. Exact same message for <45 and >=45. I hope they haven't lost all my levels (got to about 28, all on characters who are in, or had gone through, Moria).

So it is looking like Legendary Servers only. Us VIPs get special treatment!

Quote Originally Posted by Chouxbun View Post
    I'm on Anor (sorry for invading Treebeard forums!) - I can't access my Reward Track - tells me I'm not eligible. Exact same message for <45 and >=45. I hope they haven't lost all my levels (got to about 28, all on characters who are in, or had gone through, Moria).

So it is looking like Legendary Servers only. Us VIPs get special treatment!
    The patch notes from today say: The Legendary Items Reward Track now has a requirement to earn to it of being at least level 45, not a Monster Player, and with the Seeker of Deep Places trait.

EDIT: Guys - I DO have the Seeker of Deep Places passive skill, am 108 and not a Monster Player (play on a Legendary server) - so the Reward Track IS broken.
    Last edited by lorienleisha; Feb 23 2022 at 12:49 PM.
    Bilberry
    Leader
    There and Back Again
    Anor Server

Quote Originally Posted by lorienleisha View Post
    The patch notes from today say: The Legendary Items Reward Track now has a requirement to earn to it of being at least level 45, not a Monster Player, and with the Seeker of Deep Places trait.

So my Valared toon (because it is a 105 Valared toon) doesn't have the Seeker of Deep Places Trait is my thought.
    All the characters I tried have the deed and are at least level 45. It looks like it's hit all legendary servers. They're all in, or have been through Moria, and are using legendary items. Oh, and I have never used Valar - I like to learn a class and didn't feel I could do that fast tracking. But, according to the Wiki, if you use a Valar item you still get the trait by using the item "Trait: Legendary Items"
    Last edited by Chouxbun; Feb 23 2022 at 12:50 PM.

Cartographile and Honorary Boffin
    Heart of a Hobbit
    I am also getting "You are not eligible for any reward tracks at this time", and this is on my lvl 60 character (on Treebeard) who is halfway through Moria and had earned all of the points I have in the tracker so far. I would say something went wrong with this update.

EDIT: They must have done a fix. Log out and back in and the track is back.
    Last edited by LilRedLeia; Feb 23 2022 at 01:19 PM.

b414213562 is offline Crosser of Roads
    Plugin Along
    Yes, my level 60 Minstrel on Treebeard also cannot access the Reward Track:

Not wanting to steal the OPs thunder, I posted a thread on the discussion forum as this is affecting all Legendary Servers. Trying to get visibility because I'm kinda loathe to play if I'm not contributing to the track lol (even though we didn't have it a couple of weeks ago!!)

b414213562 is offline Crosser of Roads
    Plugin Along
    It looks like this has been fixed server-side for Treebeard. Logging out and back in brought the UI back. My progress was unchanged.

Can confirm on Anor that a Log out and log back on has fixed the issue.

Thanks SSG!
    Bilberry
    Leader
    There and Back Again
    Anor Server

Quote Originally Posted by lorienleisha View Post
    Can confirm on Anor that a Log out and log back on has fixed the issue.

Thanks SSG!
    As of 10:30 PST, reward track not working on Anor for me (even after a return to desktop and re-launch). Have not checked Treebeard or Shadowfax yet

Re-log worked for me - reward track is back (Anor)