We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quesr rgar Dont worj that I know of sp far

Cardolan Trinkets quest bestower doesnt show up for me in the Bree Hunting Lodge

Volume 1 Book 15 Chapter 2: A Threat to the Dunedain-cant get in the building at Esteldin to talk to Halbared

what Ive got going wrong right now if anyone knows a work around or if something has changed like where to find these two let me know

Not sure which quest you're referring to - the Cardolan trinkets introduction quest that used to be at the Bree Hunting Lodge was removed from the game over ten years ago.
    Then at some point more recently, SSG added random quest completion requirements to use the reputation items. The current quest needed for use of Cardolan trinkets is the second part of a chain from the group of NPCs located on the road between the Old Forest and the Barrow Downs, not at the Hunting Lodge. (Wiki page here should have the exact information about who to talk to where. https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Cat...w-downs_Quests)

As for talking to Halbarad, the only thing I could think of is to make sure you're at the correct building? After completing volume I book 3, Halbarad permanently moves to a different building in Esteldin, but as far as I know, the quest radar continues to show him at both buildings. Only one will be accessible; the other is locked.

Hopefully that's at least some what helpful to you.
    Well, I suppose you could always say "flame resistant sunglasses" if you prefer that to "shoes"

I finally found the quest givers thank you for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Balan64 View Post
    Cardolan Trinkets quest bestower doesnt show up for me in the Bree Hunting Lodge

Volume 1 Book 15 Chapter 2: A Threat to the Dunedain-cant get in the building at Esteldin to talk to Halbared

what Ive got going wrong right now if anyone knows a work around or if something has changed like where to find these two let me know
    In general, there are some task items which now require quests to complete. Hover over the item in your bag and you should see the tooltip. As far as the Epic line not progressing, you may be missing a quest. IIRC, Halbarad can appear in two buildings; have you checked both? (the wiki refers to finding him in "the library" which I think is the first building he shows up in.) A silly question, you did complete "A Strange Fate"?