We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Albion is Recruiting

Albion is Recruiting

Albion is a brand new kinship on the Treebeard server with a focus on social interactions. We are small but growing slow and steady and we have a kinship discord up and running.

We are looking for active players of all levels, classes and playstyles that want to play in a friendly and relaxed environment. If you want to join us send a mail to "Joon" in game and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

The goals with the kin are that we stay active even during the later months of a level increase and that we make a fun environment for everyone to enjoy the game in. We also want to be able to do some if not all of the group content together.

Thanks for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsJoon View Post
    Albion is Recruiting

Albion is a brand new kinship on the Treebeard server with a focus on social interactions. We are small but growing slow and steady and we have a kinship discord up and running.

We are looking for active players of all levels, classes and playstyles that want to play in a friendly and relaxed environment. If you want to join us send a mail to "Joon" in game and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

The goals with the kin are that we stay active even during the later months of a level increase and that we make a fun environment for everyone to enjoy the game in. We also want to be able to do some if not all of the group content together.

Thanks for your time!

I am coming back to the game and heavily considering starting over on the Treebeard server, just as soon as I figure out which class I will be playing
    Originally Posted by Fortinobrand
    I once heard the word "integrity" defined as making an active decision to stand by your values and do what's right even when you know with 100% certainty that you can get away with less.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedways View Post
    I am coming back to the game and heavily considering starting over on the Treebeard server, just as soon as I figure out which class I will be playing
    You are more than welcome to join us when you have decided.