We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Game Just being destroyed

SSGs absolute neglect here is shocking . Non existent customer service leading to an appalling gameplay experience . Creeps are not bothering to log again , due to lag and utter lack of balance . SSG have let it slide once again . Despite all the promises they have let Freeps get so op again that its pointless logging . A constant round of watching the Doff buffs being taken and refreshed , knowing where the fraid is by the lag and even if you could engage them you cant get a skill off . Total waste of time and effort .

Congratulations SSG you are true to form once again .

Most of us, who played creep for a long time, of course are not bothered to log again, Ettenmoors is a kindergarden where freeps are potentially overpowered, all of them, and, in addition ranged ones i.e. +10m range bonuses, only makes us a more easy target. My pov... I've enjoyed the game,now it's time to move along, Ettenmoors is dead. I has been dead from few years ago, but actually the balance is non existent, lag makes our game unplayable. My advice, find a better game.

I'm sorry, creeps were OP for the longest while and now all of a sudden when freeps can kill creeps it's a problem? Yet, there are countless videos of good creeps that solo freeps and they WIN the fights. This is looks to be a matter of skill that obviously not many people have. These are the people that backpedal, stun champs during CBR and main a braindead defiler class that has YET needed to be fixed and scaled down on their healing. These are the people that shouldn't be on the forums advocating balance. Yes champs have a long sprint but creeps will just focus on champ sprint and call the game unbalanced as a whole like as if champ sprint is what's only breaking the game. Seriously, pipe down.

Quote Originally Posted by Monoxxide View Post
    I'm sorry, creeps were OP for the longest while and now all of a sudden when freeps can kill creeps it's a problem? Yet, there are countless videos of good creeps that solo freeps and they WIN the fights. This is looks to be a matter of skill that obviously not many people have. These are the people that backpedal, stun champs during CBR and main a braindead defiler class that has YET needed to be fixed and scaled down on their healing. These are the people that shouldn't be on the forums advocating balance. Yes champs have a long sprint but creeps will just focus on champ sprint and call the game unbalanced as a whole like as if champ sprint is what's only breaking the game. Seriously, pipe down.
    Seriously ? For what period of time we’re creeps op? Are you for real ? Freeps wouldn’t come out of GV when creeps got a buff , hugged the stairs at GV every night . No toon should be able to one shot another and if you think they should and that Freeps aren’t op now then you are just another form ezmoder . If this isn’t sorted out both from a lag and balance viewpoint then the moors will die . There won’t be any creeps left willing to put up with this #### . We are not there to amuse your infantile view of balance .

Quote Originally Posted by Monoxxide View Post
    Opinion discarded 5 words in, new record
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.