We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Strider5548 is offline Legendary Hunter of Middle-earth
    Original Challenger of Jagger Jack

Númenórean Royal Guard is Recruiting

Númenórean Royal Guard is a Treebeard Kinship with an emphasis on competitive raiding. We were founded the day the Treebeard server launched and are looking for long term members who are interested in growing together on this server.

Our Kin is focused on quality over quantity, we are looking for active and skilled players but more importantly mature players who have a positive attitude. While we do have a strong focus on raiding, our Kinship has many active players of all playstyles and most of us have a strong appreciation for all elements of LOTRO. If you are interested in joining our Kinship please feel free to visit our Discord (https://discord.gg/3wV9YAXegN) or reach out to an officer in game to apply.

In a nutshell, what you get with our kinship is the opportunity to play with skilled players and participate in the hardest content the server has to offer while maintaining a positive social environment and culture that you'd find with a more casual kin.

Some things you can look forward to:

• We host open sign-ups for events throughout the week, including raids on Mondays (4PM), Thursdays (8PM), and Saturdays (3PM) all in server time (EST) to accommodate our players across the globe.

• We have a dedicated raid group, NRG Raiders, focused on under-manning (4-6 player raid size) content right now in Moria. We also offer opportunities to join our progression team which will begin targeting server firsts with the release of Mirkwood.

• We have multiple slow leveling Deadly 6 groups that run once per week.

• We host social events both in and outside of game, including a Tolkien book club through Discord which is currently active.

• We have a Belfalas island home, Tol Falthui in the Gaerwing neighborhood and a Mead Hall in the Elkinhall neighborhood of Eastfold Hills within Rohan. We also have 3 active/populated neighborhoods in Breeland.

Whether you are looking for a group of friends to play landscape content with, or you think you have what it takes to clear the hardest content in the game as it becomes available in future expansions, we may be the right Kinship for you.

We pride ourselves on having members that are helpful, capable, mature, and enjoyable to play this game with.

We created some videos of Shadows of Angmar content and will be doing the same for Moria and beyond. You can check out some of our SoA videos on our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx6...qG1fSeFN-Lxylg

T2 Thrang Festival Instance - 5 Person Fellowship

T3 Rift Full Clear - 6 Person Fellowship

T3 Helegrod Thorog - 4 Person Fellowship

Thanks for reading and hope to see you in game!
    Last edited by Strider5548; Jan 18 2022 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strider5548 View Post
    Númenórean Royal Guard is now recruiting! We are looking for long term members who are interested in growing together on this server. Our kin will be working on finishing quests, deeds, instances, and eventually raids. Potential officer positions available.

If you are interested in joining please send a tell to Ragaroth in game or add a comment here and I'll follow up with you.

Thanks!

Message me in game, Lazer. Or on discord Lazer#0876 thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerbeams View Post
    Message me in game, Lazer. Or on discord Lazer#0876 thanks
    Sent you a friend request on Discord so that I can message you. Will send you an invite link once accepted.

Hey there!

I am interested in joining. Level 25 champ, been playing on Treebeard for a bout a week and plan on playing entirely on this server. Long time MMO vet looking to get into raiding and other end game content here.

My discord ID is Bakinda#5040

Hey guys, still leveling but I have seen you guys around and only experienced good, so figured I would toss in an application in case recruitment is still open.

I play a HE Warden, currently lvl 28.

Xcellers#1681 if you need to reach me!

Quote Originally Posted by Xelcior View Post
    Hey guys, still leveling but I have seen you guys around and only experienced good, so figured I would toss in an application in case recruitment is still open.

I play a HE Warden, currently lvl 28.

Xcellers#1681 if you need to reach me!
    Sent you a PM with our discord info, thanks!
    Servers: Treebeard | Arkenstone | Landroval
    Classes: Hunter | Champion | Loremaster | Warden | Beorning | Guardian | Captain | Burglar
    Creeps: Warleader | Reaver

Hey I played back on Anor, hit me up on discord dudes#1626

I'm in game as Delcin
    my Discord is FreezerBurn#4268

In 99% of cases Discord won't let you send a message to someone without being friends first. To streamline I'm just going to post our discord link here:

https://discord.gg/aXb92QEA

If you are interested in the kin you can find more info in #welcome-info.

If you'd like to apply please go to the #recruitment channel and answer the questions there.

Thanks!
    Classes: Hunter | Champion | Loremaster | Warden | Beorning | Guardian | Captain | Burglar

Interested in joining Numenorean Royal Guard

Hello,

I run a Level 23 Champion presently and would be interested in joining for instances, endgame content and raids. Send Tell to Theodrid if I'm online or you can message me on discord at Za-rathustra#6907.

Thank you

11. Oct 06 2021, 05:47 PM

Legendary Hunter of Middle-earth

12. Nov 05 2021, 01:21 PM

Bump

As we are wrapping up Shadows of Angmar we've started doing multiple 6 person runs of T3 Rift running simultaneously. We recently had a group with 5 and recorded the adventure, enjoy!

15. Jan 04 2022, 05:09 AM

Looking for Kin Invite

Hi All

I tried your latest Discord link below but it said that it was expired. Any chance I could get a new link to check out the application process?

Thank you in advance!

Rom

Quote Originally Posted by Vanric View Post
    Hi All

I tried your latest Discord link below but it said that it was expired. Any chance I could get a new link to check out the application process?

Thank you in advance!

Rom
    Thanks for the heads up! I have updated the OP and included a Discord link that shouldn't expire. Hopefully this works but if anyone else has issues just post here and I will update the link.

We recently recorded a 4-man DN full clear and posted to our Youtube channel. Will try to post more Moria content soon.

We are still a ways out from Mirkwood and still have a few spots open for OD progression. Any raid-minded players who are maining Captain, Warden, Hunter, LM, or Burg please feel free to reach out via Discord (link in OP) to see what we are about!

19. Feb 02 2022, 02:05 AM

Our Kinship is actively recruiting all classes and playstyles, we are always looking for good players who can add to our great culture.

For those interested in raiding, we do accept both experienced raiders and those looking to learn, all kinnies have an opportunity to raid with us multiple times per week.

For those interested in progression raiding (starting with the Mirkwood expansion), we are still considering experienced raiders who main Captain, Loremaster, and Hunter. If you play a different class very well please still reach out and we can discuss.

Please check out our Discord for more info and to apply! https://discord.gg/3wV9YAXegN

The Mirkwood expansion is coming in less than two months and our progression raid roster has 1-2 spots open. We are actively considering capable players who run Guardian, Captain, Minstrel, or Hunter. Come join us as we prepare for OD server first!

As always our broader Kinship is open to all classes and play styles.

Join our Discord for more info and to apply: https://discord.gg/zmZgVcYqtv

As we embark on Mirkwood and T2C content is now available on Treebeard, NRG is looking to add more players interested in raiding to our ranks. At this time all classes are welcome whether you are experienced or looking to learn. Opportunities will be available for the right players to join our progression team in the coming months as we begin planning for the next expansion.

We recently completed the Challenger of Gortheron deed on Treebeard with 11 people, you can find our videos here:

Ivar

Gortheron