We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

ANyone on new servers?

Hey all, looks like I missed the boat with Vilya and had to role new toons but does anyone still play this game? Looking to get back into it. I know the chances are small but hey.

Best,
    ~Lithium/Relithriel of Vilya
    [center][color=green]-Hunter Relithriel of Mirkwood,lvl 75.-[/color] [color=grey]-Guardian Ameillia Aidenial lvl 65- [/color] [color=purple]-Burglar Saralin Hopewood of Rohan,lvl 65,-[/color] [color=orange]-Minstral Lasyla of the Fallohides,lvl 65-[/color] [color=blue] Rune-Keeper Istarwin -65,[/color] [color=gold]Warden Shein -65,[/color] [color=red]Champion Wichitaw,lvl 65-[/color] [color=teal] LoreMaster Eveah Saintnoire, 66-[/color] [color=black] Stalker Zelioth[/color] ~Vilya~
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000001dda9/01008/signature.png]Lithium[/charsig][/center]

I'm on Gladden. I have seen people there say they moved from Vilya - so yes, there are Vilyans still playing!

Thanks for the information! I'm currently on Brandywine only because a few low level alts I'd made were still there, so maybe a small chance to run into someone still playing
    [center][color=green]-Hunter Relithriel of Mirkwood,lvl 75.-[/color] [color=grey]-Guardian Ameillia Aidenial lvl 65- [/color] [color=purple]-Burglar Saralin Hopewood of Rohan,lvl 65,-[/color] [color=orange]-Minstral Lasyla of the Fallohides,lvl 65-[/color] [color=blue] Rune-Keeper Istarwin -65,[/color] [color=gold]Warden Shein -65,[/color] [color=red]Champion Wichitaw,lvl 65-[/color] [color=teal] LoreMaster Eveah Saintnoire, 66-[/color] [color=black] Stalker Zelioth[/color] ~Vilya~
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000001dda9/01008/signature.png]Lithium[/charsig][/center]

I was also on Vilya but moved to Landroval with my kinship, so yes, there are still other former Vilya players playing, just distrubted among the remaining worlds.