I think we can all agree that the recent cosmetics from the festivals aren't very appealing and haven't been updated other than maybe one or two lackluster items. This thread is to hopefully get the attention of the devs back to what really matters. Animal Ear Cosmetics. The way to implement these revolutionary items would be (obviously) through festivals, specifically fall and spring festivals. With the upcoming fall festival it would be amazing for not only myself but MANY players to see a possibility of an assortment of Cat-Ear cosmetics, or maybe JUST black cat ears to keep the lighthearted and innocent spirit of fall/Halloween. Likewise with the spring festival in March, but rather than cat-ears hopefully we could see a possibility of bunny-ear cosmetics in light of the Easter Bunny, and other amazing and joyous things associated with the season. These new cosmetics would be an amazing addition to the game as opposed to the bland, old animal masks we've been living with every year since the beginning of the LotRO era.

I think we can all relate to the quote from the amazing Orc Lieutenant of Morgul, Gothmog when he proclaimed; "The Age of Animal Masks is over. The Time of the Cat-Ears has come."

Please get the devs attention with this post as this would be a huge addition the game game despite the joking tone throughout the post, the amount of people who would flock to the festival-grounds to grind festival tokens, or even spend Mithril-Coins for a pair of cat/bunny ear cosmetics would overshadow any festival that has been hosted in-game in a long, long time.