We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

multiboxing has no place in the moors, ban it

1. taking spots from people that wanna play during prime-time, because the zone is pop capped
    2. regardless of which side is boxing, neither deserve to be 1 shot in an open world pvp zone because someone has 10 clients open at once
    3. boxing takes no skill and therefore should not provide any advantage (read: none) in PvP. it should be banned in the TOS, at least for the moors
    4. it's obvious that third party programs are being used to box 6 BAs and 2 healers amidst combat

every multiboxer in the moors on the Arkenstone server has admitted to account sharing IN GAME, why is this still going on

Angry

ya its pretty dumb creepside has been capped on creeps logging in not only does it take many spots away from actual players it causes lag and what gives the right to that person to be special and not play one character like the rest of us!
    Devdor R15 Champion ~ Devarsi R12 Rk
    Scrublio R9 BA ~ Omnomfreeps R6 WL

3. Nov 01 2022, 02:56 PM
    Reason
    removed

4. Nov 01 2022, 05:46 PM

Father Of Dwarves Within The Evernight...

Agreed

This is an oldie but a goodie.

I can't remember the exact year but we did have a huge push on clubbing and by extension multi boxing, which actually took many years to fight with Turbine to get them to acknowledge the clubbing and by doing so they added it to the rules making it an official offence instead of up to the GM of the day.

Now, I cannot remember whether it was implied that MB in the moors was also part of that because there was some cloudy talking because they also wanted to allow players to be able to MB in PVE....

Someone with more time than myself can maybe check out the CoC/Rules and also search back through the forums to find the chats...

But, yes - I will wholeheartedly agree that multi boxing has no place in PVP and why we have the benefit of Orion actively working on, in and around the moors... maybe he can find a way of preventing this. Maybe not allowing multiple instances whilst one character is in the Ettenmoor would be a good start... would also stop spying to a certain extent... at least for those who use the same PC to do it.
    ----A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything----

?

First Multiboxer (5 Blackarrows) I ever came across in the Moors, I nuked them with the old Burg exploit that used to machine gun stuff in seconds, Thats my middle finger to SSG for letting multiboxers there, and it felt good to take the low road lol.

now that osg is shut down you sometimes find 1 freep or creep farming some multiboxed accounts. its a bunch of easy reknown/infamy to kill them all.

that being said a boxer is multiple paid accounts so maybe that's why there's never been much incentive to shut it down.

i agree multiboxing has no place in a serious pvp game but we're talking Lotro here, theres no rewards, leaderboards or even any meaning to titles anymore given the rampant rank farming.

Mortem Tyrannis