We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Roleplaying Scholar Kin

I wish to begin a scholar roleplaying kin, based in the US time zones.

The goal of the kin is to create top performing scholars both in profession and in role play.

In role play each scholar class will select a specific set of goals in order to better specialize themselves as a real life scholar in a specific field that can be acted in the game. So if you wish to become a scholar of geography within the game, you'd produce real research and publications that players may read either in the wiki or elsewhere.

The kin will create an environment where intellectual discussion is encouraged and engaging. Regular events like study sessions, lectures, college events, and promotions from student to faculty after completing one thesis will be held. Position of head master will be passed democratically throughout the year. And each "semester" begins at traditional American college times (fall/spring).

I'm considering using Landroval as my home. But if you can convince me to choose Laurelin, I'm happy to oblige only if a large group of players desire to be there.

Please respond with your interest here. Provide either Landroval or Laurelin as your desired server. Then return to the thread for information on how to join December 10th.

Quote Originally Posted by Bersyenev View Post
    I wish to begin a scholar roleplaying kin, based in the US time zones.

The goal of the kin is to create top performing scholars both in profession and in role play.

In role play each scholar class will select a specific set of goals in order to better specialize themselves as a real life scholar in a specific field that can be acted in the game. So if you wish to become a scholar of geography within the game, you'd produce real research and publications that players may read either in the wiki or elsewhere.

The kin will create an environment where intellectual discussion is encouraged and engaging. Regular events like study sessions, lectures, college events, and promotions from student to faculty after completing one thesis will be held. Position of head master will be passed democratically throughout the year. And each "semester" begins at traditional American college times (fall/spring).

I'm considering using Landroval as my home. But if you can convince me to choose Laurelin, I'm happy to oblige only if a large group of players desire to be there.

On top of that to diversify and add a bit of history I decided to turn to google and found this perfect source https://studymoose.com/free-essays/art-history which helped me with the art I created; for me it was important to do this not only for the tick but also for the player to find it interesting, because I want to bring into games the idea that there is also something to learn from here, that's why I researched the information from several books of the college where I'm doing my studies and now I got something very good and developer.

Please respond with your interest here. Provide either Landroval or Laurelin as your desired server. Then return to the thread for information on how to join December 10th.
    This is something new.
    I can see that there are not many people who want it.
    For me it doesn't really matter if it will be on Landroval or Laurelin. Or what difference would it make?
    Last edited by Alisonlevey; Jan 24 2023 at 06:24 AM.

If you decide on Landroval, I would enjoy attending some meetings as a visiting natural philosopher.
    Sophie the Enchantress - Creator, Dreamer, Explorer - Happy yet Sad - Seeker of Beauty and Wonder
    I wish all of you many successful and happy adventures., brave Ladies and Lords of Middle Earth!