We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Arkenstone’s Athelas and Tonic is Now Recruiting all Levels

Athelas and Tonic is a new, active, mature, rank 10 kinship recruiting all levels and play styles. We welcome new players, veterans, ‘festival warriors,’ casual raiders, and everything in-between. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, check out our website at www.athelasandtonic.com or contact Abbygal/Rymona in game.

Our goal as a kin is to be a fun, active environment where we can create friendships and enjoy the game together. Athelas and Tonic has active players with a wide variety of interests, and we love the variety! We have an active end game content group that runs t1 raids. We are NOT a progressive raiding kin, but we do enjoy challenging ourselves with the most recent, difficult content. We also enjoy running other group content, including content such as Rift, Moria instances, Abyss of Mordorath, Epic Battles, and group deed runs. Beyond group content, we also host social events, including a Halloween Costume Contest and an upcoming Christmas party! If you have any questions or are interested in joining, please contact Abbygal/Rymona or check out our website at www.athelasandtonic.com.

We are still recruiting!

Athelas and Tonic is still recruiting players of all levels and play styles. We are consistently running end game group content almost every day, as well as lower level content at least weekly, and we have an active player base. We are currently planning our Yule Festival event, including Hide and Seek, Snow ball fights, and housing decorating contests. If this is something you are interested in, check out our website at www.athelasandtonic.com or message me in game - Abbygal/Rymona. I look forward to meeting you!

And...We're still recruiting :)

Athelas and Tonic is still recruiting! We are a casual kin that enjoys running end game group content, content for deeds, and content for the fun of it! If you're interested in joining us, check out our website at www.athelasandtonic.com or contact Abbygal/Rymona in game.

No way, we're still recruiting??

Athelas and Tonic is still recruiting new players of all levels and experience. We're running end game content consistently and run lower level/older content upon request. Social events are continuing to be run as well. If you're interested, check out our website at www.athelasandtonic.com or contact Abbygal/Rymona in game.

Recruitment hasn't stopped :)

Athelas and Tonic is still open and recruiting new members! We run end game content consistently, and we are just starting a new Static group called Reflecting Pool Raiders - a group of players that are leveling slowly, stopping at most level caps to do the end game content. We're currently in Moria. We are a casual kin that welcomes all sort of players If you're interested, check out our website at www.athelasandtonic.com or contact me in game - Abbygal/Rymona.

*shocker* we're still recruiting!

Athelas and Tonic is still recruiting. We recently started a on level static group that runs lower level group content on level (lvl 50-105) - all are welcome.

Cap level raiding and group content is also still running, with the new raid, Fall of Khazad Dum being our focus right now.

We're still welcoming players of all levels and play styles. Contact me (Abbygal/Rymona) in game for more info/an invite or check out our website at www.athelasandtonic.com

I've run out of ways to say we're still recruiting

Athelas and Tonic is still recruiting. Our website hasn't changed. What we do hasn't changed. We're still running whatever we feel like including low level and cap level content and everything inbetween, festivals, deed runs, whatever you can think of. If you're interested, join our discord (on website) or submit an interest form on the website at www.athelasandtonic.com or contact me in game - Abbygal/Rymona. Can't wait to meet you

Athelas and Tonic is still recruiting all levels and play styles :O

We're still recruiting! All the above information is still correct...so...either visit our website at www.athelasandtonic.com or contact me (Abbygal/Rymona/Zslay) in game if you're interested!

Giving a bump for a great kinship and a wonderful group of folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaxius View Post
    Giving a bump for a great kinship and a wonderful group of folks.
    Thanks Xaxius for the bump! and for the good review We are still recruiting, even through this (interesting?) experience with the new expac Hope to see some of you join us in getting lost while trying to find the quest location!
    Abbygal (Mini) ~ Zslay (Burg) ~ Rymona (LM) ~ Abbraen (Cappy)
    Athelas and Tonic - Arkenstone Kinship
    Co-Kin lead

what else can I put here except we're still recruiting??

Howdy everyone! A&T is still openly recruiting players of all types and play styles. Our raid group is running 3 mans and storv regularly and the reflecting pool raider's group is about to move on to lvl 75 cap Come join us for fun and trolling
    Co-Kin lead

um, ya'll, we're recruitng.

Guess what? Athelas and Tonic is STILL recruiting! Mind boggling, right? It's been like a year and a half and we're still going strong. If you're interested in joining or have any questions, contact me in game or check out our website: www.athelasandtonic.com

Our T2+ group just cleared T5 HoR, the reflecting pool raiders are successfully running lvl 75 t2c content, and we are happy to help people gear for content! If you're interested in a kin that does a little bit of everything, this may be the kin for you. Can't wait to meet you!
    Co-Kin lead

Returning to the game? New to LOTRO? Athelas and Tonic is STILL recruiting! It's been almost 2 years and we're still going strong. If you're interested in joining or have any questions, contact Aldowine or Abbygal (or any officer) in game or check out our website: www.athelasandtonic.com

Our T2+ challenge raid group clears T2 weekly and is currently working on T3, the reflecting pool raiders are successfully running lvl 85 t2c content, and we are happy to help people gear for content! If you're interested in a kin that does a little bit of everything, this may be the kin for you. Can't wait to meet you!
    Aldowine (Captain), Aldosi (Guardian), Aldoik (Champion), Aldocome (Burglar), Aldobeorn (Bear), Aldomur (RK) - Arkenstone
    Kin Leader, Athelas & Tonic - https://www.athelasandtonic.com/

It's the Holiday Season and we are recruiting again!

Athelas and Tonic is recruiting all levels again! Now that we have end game content again, our end game groups are going strong! We're running storv every day and SV/Doom almost every day!

We also have stuff going for lower level folks and we're involved in the Arkenstone Server wide Holiday Party on the 21st-22nd! If you're interested, please check out our website at www.athelasandtonic.com or send me a tell in game (toon names are in my signature).
    Co-Kin lead

*sings loudly* Athelas and tonic is still recruiting! Dooo dooo doooo

Athelas and Tonic is recruiting! We are a Rank 10 casual kin that enjoys running end game group content (with a dedicated raid group for those wanting that kind of thing), messing around during festivals, and every so often kicking a chicken into a hockey goal. If you're interested in joining us, check out our website at www.athelasandtonic.com or send me a tell in game (my mains are in my signature!)
    Co-Kin lead