We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30
    Tuilerie is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Student of Ainulindalë
    Tonight!

Hûd i Eledhrim (Hall of Fire)

Every week in Imladris, Elves gather in the Last Homely House to exchange the latest tidings of Middle-Earth, listen to poems and music, tell tales and forge friendships.
    Starting when the moon begins its journey above Arda (( around 8pm UK time/3pm servertime and onwards, Wednesday, February 8 is the next gathering! ))

Bring your Elves for a fine evening among kindred.

Please visit Hûd Eledhrim - Hall of Fire Wednesday (Elven roleplay) at Laurelin Archives.

Student of Ainulindalë
    Tonight!

Every week in Imladris, Elves gather in the Last Homely House to exchange the latest tidings of Middle-Earth, listen to poems and music, tell tales and forge friendships.
    Starting when the moon begins its journey above Arda (( around 8pm UK time/3pm servertime and onwards, Wednesday, February 15 is the next gathering! ))

Please visit Hûd Eledhrim - Hall of Fire Wednesday (Elven roleplay) at Laurelin Archives.

Student of Ainulindalë
    Tonight!

Starting when the moon begins its journey above Arda (( around 8pm UK time/3pm servertime and onwards, Wednesday, February 22 is the next gathering! ))

Student of Ainulindalë
    Tonight!

Starting when the moon begins its journey above Arda (( around 8pm UK time/3pm servertime and onwards, Wednesday, March 1 is the next gathering! ))

Student of Ainulindalë
    Tonight!

Starting when the moon begins its journey above Arda (( around 8pm UK time/3pm servertime and onwards, Wednesday, March 8 is the next gathering! ))

Student of Ainulindalë
    Tonight!

Starting when the moon begins its journey above Arda (( around 8pm UK time/3pm servertime and onwards, Wednesday, March 15 is the next gathering! ))

Student of Ainulindalë
    Tonight!

Starting when the moon begins its journey above Arda (( around 8pm UK time/3pm servertime and onwards, Wednesday, March 22 is the next gathering! ))

Student of Ainulindalë
    Tonight!

Starting when the moon begins its journey above Arda (( around 8pm UK time/3pm servertime and onwards, Wednesday, March 29 is the next gathering! ))

Student of Ainulindalë
    Tonight!

Starting when the moon begins its journey above Arda (( around 8pm UK time/3pm servertime and onwards, Wednesday, April 5 is the next gathering! ))

Student of Ainulindalë
    Tonight!

Starting when the moon begins its journey above Arda (( around 8pm UK time/3pm servertime and onwards, Wednesday, April 12 is the next gathering! ))

Student of Ainulindalë
    Tonight!

Starting when the moon begins its journey above Arda (( around 8pm UK time/3pm servertime and onwards, Wednesday, April 19 is the next gathering! ))

Student of Ainulindalë
    Tonight!

Starting when the moon begins its journey above Arda (( around 8pm UK time/3pm servertime and onwards, Wednesday, April 26 is the next gathering! ))

Student of Ainulindalë
    Tonight!

Starting when the moon begins its journey above Arda (( around 8pm UK time/3pm servertime and onwards, Wednesday, May 3 is the next gathering! ))

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30