We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 1805

Slow leveling

I'm interested in a slow leveling group that stays at a particular level for a period of time before moving to the next level. I tried a group that did everything together at the same time but that kind of mob scene doing quests didn't appeal to me. I mostly solo leveling up but enjoy doing instances on level with relaxed, congenial people. I need an English language server as my language skills aren't good enough for German, French, etc. Most of my playtime is US daytime and some US evening time. I can spin a new toon or transfer to another server, as necessary. I've played for about 11 years now so have reasonable experience with various classes. I'm not interested in an end-game situation at the moment, but am interested in doing the landscape and associated instances.

Australian Kinship on Arkenstone

Hi, looking for a kinship who play in Australian time zone and prefer older more casual players

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Skaraedan
    Preferred server(s), if any. (This is not needed, just for kinship info.): Evernight (However, I have yet to start so if there is a better server/opportunity I am happy to change!)
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Scotland (BST - British Summer Time)
    Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Solo, Group, PvE, anything that time allows me!
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, FFXIV, Wildstar and many more!
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am a very easy person to get along with and will honestly just be looking to have a fun time. I respect rules and once you get to know me, can be fun to have a laugh with!
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am new to the game but would like to join a guild that is casual enough to work around my work schedule and that want to just have fun and join in on content whenever available

If you think I may be of interest to any of your kinships then I would be happy for you to drop me a message on Discord as I have access to that 24/7. Thank you for reading and happy gaming <3

Discord - Skaraedan#1885

Edit: I happened across a kinship recruiting in-game yesterday and am giving them a try. Thank you!

Hi everyone, I've recently come back to LOTRO after about 10 years away. I remember next to nothing about the game from back then, so I've made a couple of new characters to play and re-explore Middle-Earth with. All my old characters are still present (and nowhere near the level cap) and I totally intend to raid them for their valuables before deleting them... once I figure out what I'm doing again anyway.

I'm interested in a kinship that is somewhat active at lower levels. I know there is some group content that I'll encounter on my journey through the game, and I'd like to be part of a kinship that wouldn't mind going back and running those things with me in a planned/scheduled way when I get to them. My characters are currently on the Landroval server, so I'd prefer a kinship there, although I'd be willing to think about a transfer or reroll for the right group.

A little bit more about me:
    • I am a story- and exploration-focused player. It is much more interesting to me to check out quests (especially obscure ones) and side content than it is to level fast or farm the same things repeatedly.
    • I am big into crafting and will probably have characters doing every crafting profession as I get going. I just really enjoy making things. I do post items I make up in the auction house, and I'm also happy to supply friends/kinship members with items for free when I am able.
    • These days I am much more casual and laid-back in my approach to playing and I don't really want to do more than simply be part of a group and contribute as/when I am able. I'll join raids or fellowship runs or raids when I'm available and able, and I'm roleplay friendly, but if your kinship is really hardcore in either area I'm probably not a good fit.
    • I tend to play US PST evenings and occasionally during the day when I happen to have a free hour or so and can sneak away from other responsibilities. My available game time is pretty limited - some nights I might not make it on at all due to the demands of the real world. I progress pretty slowly and I prefer to plan major things in advance so that I can make sure I have time for them. I can do scheduled events on weekends from time to time, but not always - it really just depends on the day/week. With that said, I have a personal rule not to sign up for something unless I can commit to being there, and I try to be as reliable as I can.
    • I prefer text chat to voice chat for general gameplay. I'm totally capable of jumping into discord when there's something special going on, but I'm not the sort of person that will just hang out in voice chat without a good reason.

Anyway if you think your kinship might be a good fit for me please PM me here and let's chat further!
    Last edited by Coradin; Sep 26 2022 at 07:40 PM.

Returning player LF Kin

Hello Recruiters,

My name is Ian, My main character is Gellael lvl 70 Elf Hunter
    I am 51 years young from UK
    Currently on Crickhollow but open to any server that will have me
    I am on GMT timezone, i dont really have any set in stone playing times, but usually when not at work i am online and also late evenings upto around midnight 1am GMT
    Personally i regard myself as a casual solo pve player but part of wanting to join a kin is to get involved with others.
    Spent 15 years playing WoW on and off, Eve online, LOTRO about 7 years ago.
    Ideally looking for a kin that helps other players and communicates well. I may be enticed into end game content so that could be option too.

I am returning after around 7 years away from the game, I initally played the game after watching the movies. I am a mature person with RL committments but i do offer my sometimes very dry sense of humour, i also am a big american sports fan. I am just a laid back easy going kind of guy.

Hope to hear from any available and recruiting kinships in not too distant future .

Looking for raid/instanced content kin on Arkenstone

Hey guys, I have a very old account that I've played from time to time where I have a 65 guardian, and a 55 captain on Arkenstone. I'm planning to pick one soon and focus on leveling him up to max and I'd like to get into the raiding/end game scene. I've been a main tank for many high level raiding teams in other games and learn really fast. So a kin that doesn't mind showing me the ropes, and has people around to talk to while grinding away levels would be ideal. The more social (especially on voice) the better. Thanks in advance!

Aussie looking for Landroval kin

Hi All,

Long time on-and-off player here, looking to game more regularly and learn some new aspects of the game with some online buddies.

I'm Australian and would prefer a kin with a good amount of people in a close time zone. Happy to start an alt on a different server to achieve this.

Character: Estriarn , lvl 55 RK , Elf
    Real Age: 22
    Preferred server: Landroval
    Playstyle: Been a big quest solo-er with many characters, but I'm interested in learning how to raid if there is a kin willing to teach a newbie. Along with this I would love to learn how to best utilise the RK skills for DPS in raids.
    MMO games I’ve played: I have played a bit of WOW (and done small raids), but never got too far. LOTRO is my main MMO of choice.
    What I offer a kinship: I'm an easy going person, will follow the rules, and would love to join in kin events, craft for members, and join others in any type of gameplay. If it suits, I also have other characters (main is a lvl 121 guardian) that could help out or perhaps join.
    What kind of kinship I am looking for: I would really enjoy a smaller, more laid-back and friendly kin to really get to know and make friends with the regulars. Would love members who are willing to incorporate and guide me in the beginning also.

In addition, if you are apart of a kin, or are someone like me and looking for a friend, feel free to send a PM, in-game mail, or reach out on discord: Aces#8405

Thanks!

Hello~

I'm actively playing on Gladden server
    Current character is lvl 31 high elf captain (Threnriel).
    Main play hours are 6p-1a EST during the weekday.

Came back recently, used to play years ago, but would like to get back into things and learn the game better. The last time I played, I left off with a lvl 68 character, so I'm still fairly inexperienced with the game. Looking for a casual guild that's active enough to do occasional instances with, though I do most content solo. Would just like to find some place fairly active and friendly. I've got experience with a couple other MMO's mostly FFXIV, and PWI.

LF Kinship Evernight

Hi,

I am looking for a kinship on Evernight for my level 32 Rune-Keeper, Ardawenn
    I mostly level solo & love the lore and story, but I would like to do fellowship instances and maybe try some raids when I get to them - I am a casual player, looking to try healing & dps roles ingame - other games I play are FFXIV and ESO
    Last edited by Soprob; Oct 22 2022 at 01:05 PM.

Returning player LF Kin {BrandyWine}

Hi all,
    TLDR; Brandywine server returning player, looking for end game casual to light hardcore raiding. Entry level 140 geared yellow burg and yellow bear. English. USA time zones. Daily player. thanks

simple to the point. we can chat more if needed.

Looking for new Kinship. Our old kin disappeared. I like to craft a lot, play in groups mon an tues off. Limited time on weekends. Easy going an willing to re learn again. Mail me. Roe

Lightbulb Returning Player looking for francophone friends/kinship and to learn [GLADDEN]

Name: Michael
    Character: Túverion Lvl. 85 Loremaster
    Server: Gladden
    Solo player with occassional group play, I bounce between my lvl 30 alt runekeeper (Tuvy) and my main character aformentioned above. I am a returning player who a month ago hadn't sat down to truly play some LOTRO since 2017, but was possessed with the urge to do so after having recently rewatched the films. I am looking principally for a french speaking or bilingual fr/en kinship. I am mostly a casual player who just likes to pass time with friends, learn more about the world and Middle Earth, and help/chat with my in game comrades. I am down for role play or out of character interactions.
    If you'd think I'd be a good fit for your kinship, let me know by responding to this message or messaging Tuvy or Tuverion in game.
    Until next time,
    - Túverion

---

Nom: Michel
    Personnage: Túverion Niv. 85 Maître du savoir
    Serveur: Gladden
    Je joue seul mais des fois je rôde en groupe. Il y a un mois je n'avais pas joué depuis 2017, mais j'ai repris SdAO après avoir revisionné les films en me disant ça me ferait du bien de me retremper. Je cherche désormais une confrérie francophone ou franglophone avec laquelle je peux m'amuser. Je suis joueur détendu qui aime tuer le temps avec des amis. Parfois j'erre sur Tuvy, mon personnage alternat du 30e niveau. J'suis un esprit libre qui aime apprendre et explorer soit en ambulant en jeu ou en bavardant avec des collègues. Je suis ouvert à jouer "en-personnage" et jouer en dehors.
    Si ça vous dit que je rejoigne votre confrérie, veuillez répondre à ce message ou m'envoyer un dire en jeu.
    À+,
    - Túverion

Quote Originally Posted by WAMPAONE View Post
    Looking for new Kinship. Our old kin disappeared. I like to craft a lot, play in groups mon an tues off. Limited time on weekends. Easy going an willing to re learn again. Mail me. Roe
    Hi Roe, are you on the Arkenstone server?

Sincerely,
    Theo
    Theoandor - Leader of Children of Illuvatar.
    Soloing Middle Earth since '07.
    Currently recruiting for Children of Illuvatar. Send tell in game or message on forums for more information regarding kin membership!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghidora View Post
    Hey guys, I have a very old account that I've played from time to time where I have a 65 guardian, and a 55 captain on Arkenstone. I'm planning to pick one soon and focus on leveling him up to max and I'd like to get into the raiding/end game scene. I've been a main tank for many high level raiding teams in other games and learn really fast. So a kin that doesn't mind showing me the ropes, and has people around to talk to while grinding away levels would be ideal. The more social (especially on voice) the better. Thanks in advance!
    Hello there, are you still looking for a kin? If so, please let me know!

Sincerely,
    Theo
    Theoandor - Leader of Children of Illuvatar.
    Soloing Middle Earth since '07.
    Currently recruiting for Children of Illuvatar. Send tell in game or message on forums for more information regarding kin membership!

Looking for an active kin….

I’ve played lotro for quite a while but have been inactive for a couple of years. I want a kin that enjoys raiding together, helping each other grow.

I’m very laid back and easy going. I have several characters @ lvl 140.

I’m on the brandywine server.

Broyhun

Hi hi!

Hoping to find a relaxed, cheerful kin on Gladden. Here's the answered questions:

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Character name "Tussock", she's a Hobbit.

Age:: I have kids of my own but I'm not terribly interested in kins with arbitrary age restrictions: Beyond "we like to drink and swear without the kids around" I don't understand what this kind of enforced line brings.

Preferred server(s), if any: Gladden is where I set up shop and I'm happy there so far.

Location: I'm in the UK but I keep strange hours and am accustomed to US friends - my bestie is in Chicago.

Playstyle: Up to now have played the game solo. There's a lot to take in and it's a little difficult on your own to figure it all out. Typically I lean toward crafting and some raiding, though my days of min-max, high performance raiding are behind me. I have no interest in being made to feel rubbish because my digital numbers aren't high enough.

MMO games you’ve played: ESO (see above - it's been several years since I last played an MMO. The toxicity of ESO burned me out for a long time). Runescape (!!), Elite: Dangerous (was a Fuel Rat, if that counts as MMO), Path of Exile, Diablo 3

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm an adult who hates drama. And this kind of question. I like to think I bring a slightly irreverent humour, a joy of sharing what I don't need and caring about my buddies. Just want to meet some folks, relax, have some daft times, laugh, share, you know. All that good hippy stuff.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: I'm only level 24, so a ways of all the super high DPS end game stuff; I understand there's instanced content available from level 20 which I've not accessed yet - I think that'd be a cool starting place. So a guild that just enjoys each others' company, likes to team up and game together, who would show this relative newbie the in-game ropes and kick about the world with me, looking for shenanigans. A guild that describes itself as a kind of jack of all trade, master of none sort of place

Thanks for reading!

Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    Hi Roe, are you on the Arkenstone server?

Sincerely,
    Theo
    I'm on Crickhollow currently
    Last edited by WAMPAONE; Nov 26 2022 at 03:36 PM.

Kemendil, returning champion

Ahoy mateys. I'm returning to the game after maaaany years. I left it some time after Riders Rohan. Never been a hardcore gamer, but nevertheless I managed to be a very decent Champion capable of beating the highest raids and also ventured into the Ettenmoors for some time, before I got bored of having nothing new to do. So I've waited until now to have a whole lot of new content to enjoy. There's a lot of new names and mechanics that sound like gibberish to me, so I need a bit of patience until I eventually get familiar with all I've missed. I've just reached Dol Amroth and level 100 at the time of writing, and starting to need some people to share the fellowship content. Not in a hurry, though. I expect to meet people as I advance towards endgame and hope to be able to apply to a kinship I fit well based on the experience together.

So the classic questions follow.

Character: Kemendil, Champion and tailor. Also have some lower alts that were top tier crafters though.
    Server: Evernight
    Location: Western Europe, playing mostly in afternoon to evenings CET.
    Playstyle: PvE, questing from Gondor to endgame. Trying to relearn the game before level cap and not paying much attention to gear until then. Sort of completionist, to a point that I'll surely do the new quests that have appeared for lower levels no matter if I'm 100+.
    MMO games played: LOTRO and Elite: Dangerous
    Why kinships should be interested: "Interested" is a word too strong. Accepting is enough I'm relaxed and friendly; it's a game, we're here to have fun. I'm helpful and willing to team for anything and contribute to others.
    Kind of kinship I'm looking for: I'd like to be part of a bunch of people in Evernight that could team up for the non-solo quests or instances that may come as I level up. Looking to join the team play that my level allows until I reach the cap and can adequately face the endgame instances and raids together. So I hope for a kinship of other relaxed and patient people that don't take it too seriously until the real final challenges the game offers nowadays.

Player Name - MinnesotaMermaid
    Player Age - 51
    Player Location - Minnesota, USA
    Sever - Gladden
    Account Status - Free To Play
    Character Name - Minnesotamermaid
    Character Race - Hobbit
    Character Class - LoreMaster
    Character Location - Michel Delving
    Character Level - 6

I'm an older adult who's looking for a kin about food, having a good fun time, and making new friends that will be my in-game family.
    Last edited by MinnesotaMermaid; Dec 20 2022 at 09:09 PM.

Looking for a kinship in Evernight.

Hi i'm Emre. I'm from Turkey aged 31. I'm looking for a kinship in Evernight. I'm a new player with a lvl 17 High Elf Rune Keeper. I'm mostly interested in solo, group, PVE raid. Nick Balvilor. UTC+03:00. I try to be online as long as my work and real life duties let me.

21. Jan 07 2023, 08:11 PM

Landroval returner

Hello, returning founder looking for a kin to have fun, chat, and group for content.

Player Age - 42
    Player Location - USA
    Server - Landroval
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000008c132/01003/signature.png]Davic[/charsig]
    Kaeladil ~ Level 50 Minstrel (on vacation)
    Lover of stout ales and fine pipe-weed

23. Jan 16 2023, 11:48 PM

24. Jan 18 2023, 08:25 AM

Hero Of the Small Folk 2013

Looking for Laurelin RP Kinship

I'm looking for a role-playing Laurelin kinship based in an Australian/East Asian timezone. I'm into crafting, slow-leveling and adventuring.

Looking for a casual Kin

Good afternoon, My name is Sneaks, I played Lotro for about 7 years strait from 2009 to 2016. I was part of the Roxxi Manor Kinship which was on Brandywine and then transferred to Arkenstone. At that time I was a VIP member and I was one of the admins in the Kin. I have came back about a year ago as a free to play player, (casual player) I only play a few nights a week, time permitting. I have several toons, and RK @ 100, LM @ 100, Mini @ 100 Champion @ 76, Burg @ 81, and some others at lower levels. I am looking for a casual Kin that I can quest with, play events and have fun. There is a lot about the game that is new and some that is the some that I remember. I am looking to level a new toon at a casual pace, I am in the EST zone. If you feel I am a welcome fit and you would have me that would be great. Thanks for reading!! Oh and I am 53, Live in North Carolina, and happily married for 27 years.
    Last edited by Ehss; Mar 07 2023 at 03:38 PM.

Returning player looking for a Crickhollow kinship

Hello! I am coming back to LOTRO after a long absence. I want to get involved again with leveling characters, teaming up for quests, raids, miscellaneous grinding; anything but PvP really.

I began in the beta and played up until The Siege of Mirkwood. I was a competent raider (was part of the 3rd or 2nd group to complete all the Moria raids on Silverlode) and team player. My main is a 60 Hunter named Sharreth. (pronounced Sharr-Eth, not Share-Eth...people used to get this wrong constantly, lol)

I am now on Crickhollow and looking to get involved again. I prefer a mature, well-established kin with older players like myself; manners and politeness matter.

Please send a DM or mail to Sharreth on Crickholllow if interested. I am not likely to check this very often.

Thank you!
    Last edited by ZapperW; Mar 19 2023 at 11:22 PM.

28. Mar 27 2023, 11:03 PM

Looking for Christian Kinship

I am looking for a Christian kinship and currently play on Arkenstone, but am open to other servers as well.

Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast