We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Therapy? It's comedy gold though!

If the developers take a look at the worldchat in the servers, they will see majority of laughter and outcry regarding this update.
    Only a tiny percentage of players defends it, which is also reflected in these forums. Even those who did defend it here, have now changed their opinion after seeing it in the game.

I have never seen an update being mocked as badly as this one. And ofc many characters made to troll SSG and the community is out and running around in Bree.
    The sad part is that SSG cant do anything with it, because one can say... Im sorry SSG, but you cant ban this character, because this is how I identify. Do you deny me that?

Risk assement towards your project SSG, which is vital to any project. Do you do those?
    Last edited by Aranaan; Apr 20 2023 at 04:38 AM.

3. Apr 20 2023, 04:31 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Aranaan View Post
    Risk assement towards your project SSG, which is vital to any project. Do you do those?
    About as much as they do QA, by the look of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Plidak View Post
    Outside the female beards /for humans/ and bugged riding animation / war steeds/ changes look GREAT.
    Thanks for the team who did this!!!
    And to all of you guys, who are bitiching under this threat , what is your problem.
    Its a comsetic /needed/ change, why the heck you adsdadada about balance ?
    There are LOTS of balance changes too, coment them.
    Seems you dont care about cosmetic ones, and its ok. But why you comment smth you dont care ?
    90% of my outfits have some kind of serious clipping issue with the new options. I think it's reasonable to say they did a bad job and didn't give this much thought. Example:
    "It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

6. Apr 20 2023, 08:26 AM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4