We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast

Re: Lets See U! Post your RL pics here (56k limit)

A few pictures of me

Rodsteel/Tyrock
    Wargsteel

Last edited by Adammash153; Mar 05 2008 at 03:34 AM.

[FONT=Impact][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000052772/01004/signature.png]Anniebelle[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Mmmm...I like chicks with ink.
    [center][size=4] [color=black]~ ṆȳĝΗΘΜá тЋе ΒĮаçΚ~[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Scourge View Post
    Mmmm...I like chicks with ink.
    I have 14. When I get out of the military, I intend to get full sleeves. Just a matter of time.

Love,
    Me
    [FONT=Impact][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000052772/01004/signature.png]Anniebelle[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJeli View Post
    I have 14. When I get out of the military, I intend to get full sleeves. Just a matter of time.

Love,
    Me

u dont have 14
    Safada - Hobbit Minstrel of EliteSquad
    Mahoney - Reaver R7 from BloodyMaggots

Quote Originally Posted by cubeman1 View Post
    u dont have 14
    There is not one person in this game who would know for sure, but I don't bull **** about my tats! I love them all!

Girls with tatoos above their ***....seems to be the most popular in central florida goin to the beach its easier to count the girls without them
    we call it a target marking
    Last edited by prhsballer; Feb 28 2008 at 08:50 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000002416/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Aresfallenshadow The Battlemaster! (Slowly working my way back to the game)

Its from a few years ago.

lol........ go figure
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000002416/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Aresfallenshadow The Battlemaster! (Slowly working my way back to the game)

Quote Originally Posted by prhsballer View Post
    Girls with tatoos above their ***....seems to be the most popular in central florida goin to the beach its easier to count the girls without them
    we call it a target marking
    We call em tramp stamps.

It's all about the W.

http://photos-631.ll.facebook.com/ph...64782_5080.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/phot...75475_3209.jpg

I'm 19, these are a year old. Sad to say I haven't changed much since then :S

I'm sad to say that I was a bit prejudice towards the appearance of chicks that play MMO's, obviously that was way off

Oh ya, and I'm the dude on the left in this one http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/phot...38406_7162.jpg
    Last edited by absoluum; Feb 29 2008 at 02:02 AM.
    AoC|Eleven(Tempest of Set) Cimmeria RP-PvP
    Rank 5 Hunter|Absolaran retired
    Rank 5 LoreMaster|Trivian retired
    Rank 6 Reaver|Amsterdam retired

OMG! Amsterdam is the Ice truck killer from Dexter!!
    FULLBACK He hates all of you. stilll laughing at lifetime subscribers!

Disclaimer: The views I express on these forums are the views of most rational intelligent people and you can guarantee they are correct.

^^ hahahaha, nice one fullback. Does kind of look like him

miss this place..well not really
    Last edited by Niwre; Feb 29 2008 at 05:22 AM.
    [RIGHT][COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=White][COLOR=Red][COLOR=White][COLOR=Red][COLOR=White][COLOR=Red][COLOR=White] [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Red]Niw R[COLOR=LemonChiffon]8[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Black]|[/COLOR]Sinkit R[COLOR=White]9[COLOR=Black]|[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]Kaschmir R[COLOR=White]7[COLOR=Black]|[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]Pityful R[COLOR=White]6[COLOR=Black]|[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]Niwre R[COLOR=White]6[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=White][COLOR=Red][COLOR=White][COLOR=Red][COLOR=White][COLOR=Red][COLOR=White] [I][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][SIZE=1][COLOR=Yellow][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]"Suck it up and drive on[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]!"[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Immigrant of [COLOR=Cyan][B]Elite Squad[/B][/COLOR]
    [/RIGHT]

Hmmmmm... I think I liked the lotr image I had of all of you better...

PS: Desiree is hot...
    PPS: I'm not a perv

I alway pictured sinkit as

Quote Originally Posted by buffalobob1 View Post
    I alway pictured sinkit as
    thats so sweet
    [RIGHT][COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=White][COLOR=Red][COLOR=White][COLOR=Red][COLOR=White][COLOR=Red][COLOR=White] [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Red]Niw R[COLOR=LemonChiffon]8[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Black]|[/COLOR]Sinkit R[COLOR=White]9[COLOR=Black]|[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]Kaschmir R[COLOR=White]7[COLOR=Black]|[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]Pityful R[COLOR=White]6[COLOR=Black]|[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]Niwre R[COLOR=White]6[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=White][COLOR=Red][COLOR=White][COLOR=Red][COLOR=White][COLOR=Red][COLOR=White] [I][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][SIZE=1][COLOR=Yellow][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]"Suck it up and drive on[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]!"[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [/RIGHT]

Quote Originally Posted by luchofeio View Post
    lol
    lothemos=emo?
    mwhahahahaha
    You know it. Why do you think I'm a 1337 troll? I cannot have confidence without internet anonymity!
    Lamdori [Landroval] Sumadven [Firefoot]{F2P}

from November, NRD MI Support Person of the Year.. but i wanted a payraise not a trophy..
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000003feff/01006/signature.png]Megrae[/charsig]
    For the Horde!, Death to the Alliance!
    Megrae - level 80 Blood Elf Priest (Holy) - Darrowmere

Quote Originally Posted by DcDisturbed947 View Post
    Hmmmmm... I think I liked the lotr image I had of all of you better...

PS: Desiree is hot...
    PPS: I'm not a perv
    Wowzers Thanks!

Sinkit - wow you look like my brother... are you from Philippines?!? I was born there in Manila... Sinkit in my language means - "small chinese eyes" so I figure with your name and look you maybe! I can post his picture here I just need to upload it. Anyway, now I know what you look like so I guess I won't pwn you as much

Warthag - I had a dog that looked just like you but he grew up and ruined my house just for that, I will still be haunting ya....Puppy eyes don't really do anything for me. heh!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000006311d/signature.png]Booyah[/charsig]

Bart (achilles) took this pic w/ his phone the other day, his pic is earlier in the thread

Isilden 50 Hunter rank 3, Weegirl 50 burg rank 4 - DBS Blacksheep
    [color=hotpink]Bernadette[/color] rank 5 WL - Bloody Maggots

Nice pic
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420401000006b07e/signature.png]Zergnaut[/charsig]

I'd post if i knew how to resize my photos.

Quote Originally Posted by magictrick View Post
    Wowzers Thanks!

Sinkit - wow you look like my brother... are you from Philippines?!? I was born there in Manila... Sinkit in my language means - "small chinese eyes" so I figure with your name and look you maybe! I can post his picture here I just need to upload it. Anyway, now I know what you look like so I guess I won't pwn you as much

Warthag - I had a dog that looked just like you but he grew up and ruined my house just for that, I will still be haunting ya....Puppy eyes don't really do anything for me. heh!

yes mam hehe, u can always pwn me
    [/RIGHT]

lol, found a photo to scan in!

I do not actually have a big crease in my forehead, the picture was bent up.

FULLBACK He hates all of you. stilll laughing at lifetime subscribers!

Disclaimer: The views I express on these forums are the views of most rational intelligent people and you can guarantee they are correct.

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast