We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 263 of 287 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 273 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 7174

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes8 View Post
    A short warg PvP video to show the new map and a nice song.

Have fun
    Very Good Faw

3:23 Tozkoparan
    [IMG]http://s12.postimg.org/78ecy7ykt/Screen_Shot00022.jpg[/IMG]

Lightbulb Hello love!

Most action forces creeps to play Wargs cause of the high amount of high ranked minstrels/Rks/ward... Honest to heart playing rvr is pointless. This pvp remains to be that game you can log in and enjoy till you get a flamethrower burning you to crisp and magical songs twisting our damage like cheap soilders charging sharp poles that does not brake! Still fun but..

Exclamation IDEA!

We can't let ourselves be infiltrated and surrounded. We defend our cliff. And thus i have seen a great building. There is a building near the Freep safe-door-1-shoooooter- This building is like an arena in Gladiator or say GoT the pitts where Ser Jorah and Tyrion fight in.. One door in and a small square arena surrounded by overlooking seats and large white walls protecting it from sneaky murderers.. PERFECT for organized small battles like 2vs2- 4vs4 or 1vs1 just saying since we all know that NO sain man will spar a warden/healing mins/rk that is high ranked and well known to use the power the classes have.

Still this is the most perfect location, Cant hide behind anything and direct combat and should be cool to watch fights in that badass place.. You can see that building if you press M pretty close to the freep court and near the word in the middel --THE- OFC announcing!! THE !"SERVANTS PITT FIGHTING"! RIGHT THERE! I OWN THE PLACE AND MY RULES! And yes you can find a chicken at the arena xD

I have been much feared and hated in my life as creep. By my people, by yours. These marks, mean I was a switcher!. It is my sin to live with, but in this pvmp I have found kindness among the unkind. So have you.
    Last edited by ServantGrimm; Jul 23 2015 at 06:11 AM.

Last night we ran a little raid through etten which was nice and without lag. Forgive my feeble skills as raid leader (<- Fluffer) but at least 1 time we wiped them all and that felt good. When they plundered Dar we plundered Ost and unfortunately they entered the Ost CG-room a minute too early, I needed just that minute to prepare myself and raid to counter and I lost control. However, great, old school fun.

In Osgiliath I joined the raid on Monday and Tuesday as Warg and my conclusion is that the map is for ranged fights and warg-packs but not for close combat unless both raids use tanks instead of artillery. Especially the circles of fire by LM's work terrible for lag, with a latency of only 100 ms I was completely frozen in movement (settings as low as possible).
    ~ ... Fluffer, Warg ... Nice to bite you ... ~

What a shame

This morning I was enjoying my morning coffee before work and decided to quickly check moors if there might be some early birds to be found. In a minute I found Tahtacizade doing some old school freaver clubbing with couple freavers. What a shame!!! I mean doing freaver train clubbing with 100% buff scroll with just 2 reavers is such a waste of resources! Why bother doing multibox clubbing if not using at least a fellowship of freavers, let alone small raid and worst of all hardly even using aoe... I´m sure Glitcho would be totally ashamed of the state of nowadays freep clubbers. I sincerely hope Tahtacizade was at least grouped with some friends in Osgiliath so that they can also benefit from clubbing or else this was a very poorly executed clubbing hardly showing any kind of innovation...

Also hard to figure why bother clubbing since ranks have pretty much lost all meaning they ever had. But that makes me think why even bother writing this. Hmm... Well anyways here are couple screenshots from this morning. Will be checking tomorrow morning too I think, I really hope there will be some more freavers running from lug graveyard at that time!

Creeping, Freeping and Feeding since 2010
    HNT R12 | CPT R7 | RK R7 (Laurelin, Brandywine)
    WL R13 | DEF R9 | RVR R8 | BA R7 | STK R7 | WVR R7 (Laurelin, Landroval, Brandywine, Snowbourn)

Quote Originally Posted by ServantGrimm View Post
    Most action forces creeps to play Wargs cause of the high amount of high ranked minstrels/Rks/ward... Honest to heart playing rvr is pointless. This pvp remains to be that game you can log in and enjoy till you get a flamethrower burning you to crisp and magical songs twisting our damage like cheap soilders charging sharp poles that does not brake! Still fun but..
    High amount of high ranked minis/rks/wardens ? As far as I know 1 high ranked mini that is not playing, 2 high ranked RKs and 1 high ranked warden that is not playing, so 2 high ranked RKs is what we have, wouldn't call it *high amount*
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

Cool Well hello there hunter! Nice to see!

Quote Originally Posted by RicoFTW View Post
    High amount of high ranked minis/rks/wardens ? As far as I know 1 high ranked mini that is not playing, 2 high ranked RKs and 1 high ranked warden that is not playing, so 2 high ranked RKs is what we have, wouldn't call it *high amount*

Yes but 2-3 creeps for 1 minstrel with skill/gear and one reaver and couple more for a good warden and more to kill a guardian.. Hunters remain a respected class to play since it is harder on the battlefield but i think the power on freep side in general is to much of a force to be tagling with unless you have -3-5 BAs with Vital and 4 Defliers and 2 wargs-2 weavers but no matter what if freep side has Guards/ward and the usual tactical army on we are faked and thank the god that does not happend all the time!!.... Some runekeepers got like insane dps... I have witnessed the fast kills.
    one on this side against 1 on freep side then equal that with the right amount of skill and gear which means a fight with corresponding same rank the freeps will win in 80% of course creeps will win here and there!

Wait what the ""#¤ am i talking about again? No matter what i respect any class a player will play but it is true moral down sight when there is 5 minstrels healing RKS that can burn down anyone with the help of a wardens dots and a guardian Aoe -.- But im done qqing since it is what it is!

I would not mind an ARENA fight since im done Pveing and running around in big maps seems pointless when it is only pvp i want and prolly what other wanna get into. THen again i dont know what the fak im talking about, later aligator

I've made a thread for planning battles, making specific suggestions for using the new (and old) maps for better (mutually fun) PvMP:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...Battle-Planner

Please take a look and add your own ideas. Before my time, there used to be lots of organised battles, events etc. Perhaps, with people returning/joining PvMP in bigger numbers, since the introduction of the new map and transfers to Laurelin, we can help to make fun PvMP stuff happen (instead of just bridge farming - apologies for my LM who I know must make these bridge fights even more annoying and laggy).

Cheers,
    Lenka

PS I wanted to give a big thumbs up to Valdez. Unlike his/her reaver, I often don't have much of a clue what I'm doing, but even I couldn't fail to notice that here was someone with exceptional skills! Of course, I try not to die, but I must applaud the speed and severity with which this reaver can hit my LM. It also seems that this reaver is being played with a great attitude, charging in like a true orc, without fear, even when outnumbered - unlike my drowned in waterlore LM, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Lenkamir View Post
    PS I wanted to give a big thumbs up to Valdez. Unlike his/her reaver, I often don't have much of a clue what I'm doing, but even I couldn't fail to notice that here was someone with exceptional skills! Of course, I try not to die, but I must applaud the speed and severity with which this reaver can hit my LM. It also seems that this reaver is being played with a great attitude, charging in like a true orc, without fear, even when outnumbered - unlike my drowned in waterlore LM, sorry!
    Thanks for the thumbs up. I try my best, im a tad rusty after almost a 6month hiatus on reaver!
    See you on the Battlefield!

-Val

The original Valdez

So yesterday was you playing rustily?! Oh cripes

Remember the days when a freep sought refuge near a cg and other npc's. It happened this morning in LC. But the Elf logged of. So we took LC and just when we were done the Elf logged on. Nomnomnom!

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Bas, Spiiders and defilers.... Boring as usually on a melee... If it offers nothing Else part main bridge shuffle... Then back in to ettens. Offers more changes to the battles..
    Everything is boring when you move like a truck. Besides a 5 years old with the basic kiting skills could send you to gy xD
    Affwyn Rank13 Warden - Ashtryn Rank7 Champion - Affected Rank9 Hunter
    Treachery Rank12 Warg - Treacherios Rank11 Reaver - Kavlaburz Rank10 Blackarrow

Lalala :)

Hai all
    How is it going?

here is an old video, thanks to Bunny:

Maybe some of you will see me again one of these days..
    Miss ya! <3

Lalala*
    Nerfy gives moderate hugs all around, singing: Lalala*

Quote Originally Posted by lalalaNerfylalala View Post
    Hai all
    How is it going?

here is an old video, thanks to Bunny:

Miss ya! <3

Lalala*
    We miss you too Nerfy! *moderate hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by affwynzszszs View Post
    Everything is boring when you move like a truck. Besides a 5 years old with the basic kiting skills could send you to gy xD

Your still equally bad at trolling... Nothing changed with that either.

I enjoy Beo and Even moving like #### nothing Seems to be able to kill me....
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Another clubber. Caught Elerey (a defiler) clubbing near GV with 2 scaled minstrels. I made the mistake to flame him before I reported him (He told me to ''fk off'' as he was obviously very busy), and he got to log off and delete/name change before I could send my ticket. I'll still report him, but it'll take a little longer. Hurray for new armour!
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden
    R8 Warleader - R7 Warg - R7 Reaver - R6 Blackarrow - R6 Weaver - R6 Defiler
    Leader of the Keepers of Silmarils

Quote Originally Posted by lalalaNerfylalala View Post
    Hai all
    How is it going?
    here is an old video, thanks to Bunny: [...]
    Miss ya! <3
    Lalala*
    Nerfyyyyy <3 i hope you're doing great! Hugs!
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Your still equally bad at trolling... Nothing changed with that either.

I enjoy Beo and Even moving like #### nothing Seems to be able to kill me....
    I wasnt really trolling i was just reminding you how bad you are with your chimp.
    You are just a rp'ing Zrinko xD
    Affwyn Rank13 Warden - Ashtryn Rank7 Champion - Affected Rank9 Hunter
    Treachery Rank12 Warg - Treacherios Rank11 Reaver - Kavlaburz Rank10 Blackarrow

Be rude but be nice!

We are not here by choice really. Your mother and father made a choice to bring each one of you pricks out into this world. Love and hate is in our nature since over fivethousandyears we sill fight over simple things in life like prices, games, and what not but remember this! Whatever you do, That is your choice! STAND FOR YOUR ACTIONS! JUST DO IT! This is how it is! This is one old pvmp! Ranks and skill dont mean a #### these days! It is one unbalanced pvp that you can enjoy thus just for fun we play!

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters. I WOUD LIKE TO REMIND YOU ALL SPECIALY YOU NEW TRANSFERS TO NOT ATTEMPT TROLLING WITH OUT MY PERMISSION okey? Clearly Affwynz needs a reminder that this is our server not the new transfers! No offence just the way it is...

Life is a gift- The master Servant -signing of on a rainy swedish day!

Sauron "You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death." BAM BAM "Drums" SERVANT BAM "drums" BAM SERVANT!!!

Oh!hhhhh!

Do i need to remind you all that i levled my minstrel to lvl 100? in one day ages ago. ONE DAY okey! ONLY TO REALIZE I DONT WANNA PLAY MINSTREL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Just wanted to say it was good fun having fight in the ettenmoors. I truly hope this server would continue using the old map!
    Don't know about rest of you, but i find the new map boring. Also its bad for points, those damn commendations are low on it!

-Val

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Just wanted to say it was good fun having fight in the ettenmoors. I truly hope this server would continue using the old map!
    Don't know about rest of you, but i find the new map boring. Also its bad for points, those damn commendations are low on it!

-Val
    Agreed, but I was totally frozen in lag, even in the Moors. I really hope the patch will improve this because I was of no use and easy fudder.

Quote Originally Posted by ServantGrimm View Post
    We are not here by choice really. Your mother and father made a choice to bring each one of you pricks out into this world. Love and hate is in our nature since over fivethousandyears we sill fight over simple things in life like prices, games, and what not but remember this! Whatever you do, That is your choice! STAND FOR YOUR ACTIONS! JUST DO IT! This is how it is! This is one old pvmp! Ranks and skill dont mean a #### these days! It is one unbalanced pvp that you can enjoy thus just for fun we play!

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters. I WOUD LIKE TO REMIND YOU ALL SPECIALY YOU NEW TRANSFERS TO NOT ATTEMPT TROLLING WITH OUT MY PERMISSION okey? Clearly Affwynz needs a reminder that this is our server not the new transfers! No offence just the way it is...

Life is a gift- The master Servant -signing of on a rainy swedish day!

Sauron "You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death." BAM BAM "Drums" SERVANT BAM "drums" BAM SERVANT!!!
    And what do we say to death? " Not today!"
    Thumbs up <3
    Aeleann, Officer of Keepers of Silmarils
    War-Lord of Frontline PvP Alliance
    Leader of Laurelin Rising Sun PvMP Event Alliance

Same as you guys. New map is even more boring than Grams hug. Yesterdays action was gladly all aroud the map, yeah mostly between Lug and Grams but we had some fight at TR, gta and LC. Looking forward for more fights on the real map.
    Also, seems we have same lag spikes even in the Ettenmoors since they released Osgilag, shame.
    Last edited by RicoFTW; Jul 27 2015 at 02:33 PM.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r12 Warden - r12 Champion - r10 Captain - r6 Guardian - r9 Reaver - r9 Warg

Ettens or Osgiliath vote

Ettenmoors or Osgiliath, where would you rather PvMP (if both had decent numbers)
    I've heard from quite a few people who prefer the old map. Seeing as we don't usually tend to get loads of people doing PvMP, could people say where they'd prefer to go and battle? It won't be a proper vote ofc, but it might give people an idea of where to take their elves, orcs, hobbits, uruks etc - so that the preferred place might get the bigger numbers.

Votes below please, Ettens or Osgiliath...

Page 263 of 287 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 273 ... LastLast