Il semble que les cookies ne soient pas activés dans votre navigateur. Veuillez activer les cookies pour garantir une expérience du site optimale.
Affichage des résultats 1 à 12 sur 12

Why does this forum say LOTTERY?! Where is the lottery

How do you enter this LOTTERY you mention !???

Lottery died years ago when the computer they ran it on died. Or something like that. Anyway, no more lottery.

Whohaz_Duhrang est déconnecté Father Of Dwarves Within The Evernight...
    Anyway No More Lottery xD Funny How I Read That

By sheer chance, I still have the post:

Citation Envoyé par Cordovan Voir le message
    The lottery was tied to the MyLOTRO blogging platform and API hookup that is long gone and not really able to come back without a complete redesign and rebuild. Fun fact: back in the day I was actually sometimes the person who determined what items were in the lottery, for both LOTRO and DDO. It was part of my regular schedule in like 2010-2012ish or whatever.

I loved that lottery, it was fun and I often got some interesting and useful items from it. I liked how you could enter all your characters in it individually, so they all had a chance to win something. On of my characters (unfortunately a mule) got the Cremello steed that way.

Now we have hobbit presents, which is similar.

Whohaz_Duhrang est déconnecté Father Of Dwarves Within The Evernight...

Unhappy

Though Lesser In Every Way Possible

Exclamation

Hobbit Presents are a much better alternative, everybody that logs in the game win something everyday. VIPs get an extra weekly gold hobbit gift. Also sometimes during seasonal events the hobbit gifts can have extra items. Another thing that we have are weekly free item codes that everybody can get. & sometimes the company sneak more than 1 code with special gifts. You miss the Cremello steed? You can still get it from Pick a mount box inside Lootboxes! This forums section need to be renamed.

Citation Envoyé par Altair6 Voir le message
    Lottery died years ago when the computer they ran it on died. Or something like that. Anyway, no more lottery.
    If you have spent a lot of money on lock-box keys to only have 1 out of 20 or so rewards worth a damn, then you've been in the lottery...
    Beware of dragons, for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup.

I liked the lottery. Even won it once.
    When Life Gives You Rotten Lemons, Your Lemonade Will Taste Horrible !

One of the many little ways in which LOTRO tries to capture the feel of Tolkien's Middle Earth is by having the past be much better and getting worse over time.

maartena est déconnecté The Wise
    Drinks Coffee All Day
    Citation Envoyé par Guidorocker Voir le message
    How do you enter this LOTTERY you mention !???
    The forums were just never updated when the lottery went away. The lottery (which used to be weekly) has been replaced by the Hobbit Gift system which works much better. You used to have to register, and then a winner was picked (or multiple) and that was a lot of work....

I don't know why the title of the forum was never changed, but at this point it does not matter as this year we may FINALLY get a new forum!
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Citation Envoyé par maartena Voir le message
    , but at this point it does not matter as this year we may FINALLY get a new forum!
    Which the dev's won't use as they are too busy prancing about on 3rd party software not directly related to the game like disbored, youface, titter et al
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Règles de messages