Given I don't play as often as I used to. I thought I would toss out an archive of my almost 6 years spent in what used to be my second life, lotro.

ACP killer, Abbey, Baphor, and Unfer. You guys made this game worth losing countless hours of sleep, and quite a few other commitments irl worth missing.
When I first entered middle earth, you fellas were some of the few I had the chance to run with, and to be honest, (though we only knew each other by game names), became some of my best friends for many years.
I owned ( and still do) a concrete company in Alberta Canada. And my addiction to this game probably cost me more than one job, but I wouldn't change it for the world.
To be honest, I would turn back the clock in a second to re-live the early years of my life in middle earth, if for no other reason, to bs with the lot of you, and run creep raids and zerg Aerdred and Constrictions over and over again.
I will never be known as well as perhaps Rainathir, or even Arathain, but that is of little importance to me.
What is important to me, is to let some of you freeps, and creeps know how much fun was had in the years spent raiding / pvp'ing on Windfola.

Periodically I try to get into world chat, just too see who is around anymore, but none of the names look familiar. Granted, I do see the odd old schooler lurching around, but very seldom.
Such as anything in life, changes happen, and life goes on.

The one thing I find hilarious these days in pvp, is that certain freeps, and creeps alike, that years ago would never be caught dead grouping with newer/ less prominent players, are now somewhat forced to do so due to much less players in the zone. I guess that kinda puts us in the end on a level playing field, which is quite fitting given the current condition of the game.

A final thank you to you all, and for the heck of it, let us know some of your story, and the players you met along the way.

Obiwine
Abbey
ACP
Baphor
Oud
Nyriens
Unfer
Treefras
Rainathir
Arathain
Crum
Boogie
Grishahal
Hood
Cons
Aerdred
Brusef
Shock Tank
Sue wulf
Waterdragon
Til
Arga
Wahime.....

I could go on forever. Thanks for the good times....

Ishhur... Easymoney.... Champion bs'er, and breaker of Kins...