We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thumbs down Disgusting

Posted today:

"On Monday December 7th we will open transfers off of Vilya.

At this time we will also be closing free transfers off of Brandywine and Evernight and switching to Arkenstone and Gwaihir.

Tuesday Dec 8th we will be opening transfers off of Meneldor completing the US closing worlds.

We are holding off on opening Snowbourn for a week or two as we add hardware capacity to our larger EU worlds to handle the load. It is possible this world may not be opened for transfers until we are in the new data center.

Work is coming to a close on this project and we hope to have a launch date for you soon once we have worked though the final testing of the environment.

Thank you for your continued patience!
    Athena "Vyvyanne" Peters"

Our merge has been delayed weeks or possible up to an unknown date!
    Its disgusting that they will be merging all servers and leaving just one server left to do! Snowborn! and another delay because of upgrading hardware. They paused the merging back in October to upgrade hardware for weeks, I don't think any of this is acceptable.
    I am tired of waiting patiently month after month waiting for this debacle to happen.
    The only thing Turbine respect is money so I will not be spending any money on Lotro over the Christmas period.

pls pls Turbine go away.. leave dear ol Snowy :P

Title says it all, the last of our closing worlds to begin migration will be Snowbourn on Dec 14th!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2