We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Missed the Boat

Missed the Boat

So, it looks like while I was dealing with RL and playing SWTOR everything got shut down on Firefoot and I missed some massive server moves and a whole lot of other things.

I've recently come back to LOTRO, and I've been searching like the dickens for any sort of familiar faces I can possibly find. If anyone is still browsing this dead thread at any point in time, I just wanted to see if we could get a roll call going or something to see how many people are still playing/where everyone went.

If you couldn't tell -- it's Sidewalk -- Champion, member of MK, TU, briefly Redemption (I think, v brief), The Scorpion Alliance (where did you leave to Dras???), Resurrection (forever immortalized Farmpaws and Thorvion r15), Elves Gone Wild, etc. etc. I was very active back in 07-10, took a break, came back sporadically -- just wondering if there's any familiar faces any more.

Quote Originally Posted by sidewalk123 View Post
    So, it looks like while I was dealing with RL and playing SWTOR everything got shut down on Firefoot and I missed some massive server moves and a whole lot of other things.

I've recently come back to LOTRO, and I've been searching like the dickens for any sort of familiar faces I can possibly find. If anyone is still browsing this dead thread at any point in time, I just wanted to see if we could get a roll call going or something to see how many people are still playing/where everyone went.

If you couldn't tell -- it's Sidewalk -- Champion, member of MK, TU, briefly Redemption (I think, v brief), The Scorpion Alliance (where did you leave to Dras???), Resurrection (forever immortalized Farmpaws and Thorvion r15), Elves Gone Wild, etc. etc. I was very active back in 07-10, took a break, came back sporadically -- just wondering if there's any familiar faces any more.
    I'd poke my head in on the remaining servers and ask around for ex ff! Before transfering.