We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Blue champ traceries

What traceries look good for blue champ?

It's probably an easier choice if you're max level, but at lower levels you have to be more selective.

In particular, I wasn't sure which ones to take for word of power. For example, is Single Target Heal any good? I don't know which skills it does or doesn't affect.

Quote Originally Posted by tehalynn View Post
    What traceries look good for blue champ?

It's probably an easier choice if you're max level, but at lower levels you have to be more selective.

In particular, I wasn't sure which ones to take for word of power. For example, is Single Target Heal any good? I don't know which skills it does or doesn't affect.

My blue champ is only lv 69 atm, so it has a limited amount of traceries to equip.

Based on the content I've run so far my best bets are:

-area effect target count (I can't max out the area target count from yellow yet)
    -base moral multiplier since thats what your heals/bubble are based on

Low level instances are usually doable even without a healer, so morale pool and aoe dmg/aggro is the key during leveling.

If I had more slots available I would go with:

-area effect attack dmg
    -incoming heal bonus

lv130/140 will be a different story, If I'm right BPE is a thing in the latest raid again, so you may reconsider the whole tracery strategy then.

Probably you will go with the blue-tanking traceries, and select the ones which gives the most benefit for the target content, compared to your gear.
    (Its also possible that you can go with a more dmg focused build in 3/6 man instances, we will see how blue champs are tuned at lv140.)