We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

March and 1hr cd on all maps

Well done ssg for killing pvmp this new march set up sucks and dont get me started on the 1 hr cd on all maps, Sort it out will you and start making things fair

Quote Originally Posted by ArwyrCymru View Post
    Well done ssg for killing pvmp this new march set up sucks and dont get me started on the 1 hr cd on all maps, Sort it out will you and start making things fair
    When looking at movement across the map, the new march vs. mounts is as fair as its ever been. Looks like you got what you asked for.
    Rank 15 Minstrel, Rank 12 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 13 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 10 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    When looking at movement across the map, the new march vs. mounts is as fair as its ever been. Looks like you got what you asked for.

still cant catch freeps on horses. still have no ranged interrupt to dismount them. the shuffle is as worse than ever. hardly what anyone asked for.

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Katetastrophe Rk 13 Warg, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    I don't think anyone asked for this except maybe the 2-3 freeps that think they know everything

Quote Originally Posted by CarenC View Post
    I don't think anyone asked for this except maybe the 2-3 freeps that think they know everything
    You are right and I doubt they will admit they were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CarenC View Post
    I was referring to the OP's statement of "make things fair"
    Rank 15 Minstrel, Rank 12 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 13 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 10 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    still cant catch freeps on horses. still have no ranged interrupt to dismount them. the shuffle is as worse than ever. hardly what anyone asked for.
    Theres like no induction on march. Reavers and spiders instantly knock me off my horse. I can't ever get away.
    [color=orange]Flimlin - Linsdor - Lutar - Togoras - Welki[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by uhgoo View Post
    Theres like no induction on march. Reavers and spiders instantly knock me off my horse. I can't ever get away.

Yes, there is. I don't play a reaver or spider.

I guess these changes stopped whatever needed to be stopped in the Moors. I walked the Moors on Landroval last night which used to be a big raid night. I never saw a freep or creep anywhere. It was rather exciting wondering when I would happen upon a random encounter with someone. Unfortunately, I will have to wait for another day for that random encounter walking around the map. I guess this is what the freeps wanted to make things more fair. Cool new system.
    Last edited by Neinda; Dec 30 2022 at 11:19 AM.

First time playing today in a long time. Had some fun, but I could not believe the 1 hour cooldown on maps. WTH?! And all shared?!
    ANIMALS, A WARG. STALKER.... dog... well, pup.