We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Chicken Run for Charity Event!

Attention LOTRO Community! There will be a Chicken Run for Charity event happening on March 26th as part of the Pretty Girls Army Charity raid train on Twitch. We are fundraising for Sanctum House, a long term shelter for women survivors of human trafficking. The full afternoon of chicken runs will start at Noon EST, and our planned servers are Arkenstone and Evernight. If anyone wishes to set up a group or invite your kinship to join you on another server as well be my guest! Let me know if there is other servers joining us as I can direct players to you as well.
    The fundraiser will be through Tiltify with the streamers on Twitch. We will have LOTRO prizes available for players and donors. All LOTRO content creators are welcome to join us as well- I would love to have the entire LOTRO Twitch category filled with "Chicken Run for Charity" that afternoon. We'll be gathering at Sandson's Farm at 12pm (noon) on our respective servers and starting at the beginning of the chicken run quest chain. Any characters out of the intro are able to join I believe.
    I hope to see you there!
    Queen/Perwethien

This weekend! Don't miss out!