Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 1 2 3
Ergebnis 51 bis 60 von 60

Re: Namaste's farewell to Barad Guldur.

Zitat Zitat von OGsam Beitrag anzeigen
    I've been unable to get on all day as i've been reprogramming my new computer so sorry for the late notice everyone.

I have done the raffle and the official winner is Emmers! Congratulations.

I'll be on from about 8pm EST tomorrow (later today? whatever :P) and we're planning to run from 9pm EST onwards and do a full clear, as it's late right now i'll most likely get in contact with you tomorrow (still updating my client right now) so be ready for a night of epic adventure
    Grats to Emmers! Can't wait to raid with ya tomorrow!
    [CENTER]|Slyfir|
    |Deathstance|[/CENTER]

grats emmers fraps it for us =D

Zitat Zitat von Garulfwen Beitrag anzeigen
    grats emmers fraps it for us =D
    Sly is going to fraps it and upload it so no need

Gratz for winning PT...er I mean emmers.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000f3dbc/signature.png]Calatia[/charsig][/center][center][COLOR=GOLD]"I think hunters need another nerf"[/COLOR][/center]

Unfortunately I couldn't get in contact with Emmers at all throughout the evening
    I must admit this was a rather spur of the moment event and organisation hasn't been brilliant so I apologise if there was some confusion and that was the reason for your absence.

I was determined to continue the event so I held a simple competition in glff, first person (that didn't have BG gear on any toon) to send me a tell saying "I love you" wins a full BG set.

Congratulations to our lucky winner...

Watch out creeps.

We gave Droilan only the bare essentials when it came to mechanics/strats and he performed very well throughout the 3(ish) hour full clear, props to that!

This will not be the last gear lottery held by Namaste so keep your eyes on the forums in future, we plan to mix it up with which raid we run and conditions of entry/how to win. Future lotteries will be announced with solid dats/times 3-4 weeks in advanced, we plan on doing one every few months to get some more nice gear handed out among our fellow Nimrodelians.
    Geändert von OGsam (20.03.2011 um 04:45 Uhr) Grund: Fail Type.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000013a614/signature.png]Scratchs[/charsig]
    "You cannot see what I see because you see what you see. You cannot know what I know because you know what you know. What I see and what I know cannot be added to what you see and what you know because they are not the same kind. Neither can it replace what you see and what you know, because that would be to replace you yourself."

Huge thanks again to Namaste, as I know they didn't have to do this in the first place. Appreciate the oppurtunity and the experience was very memorable, lol.

I was determined to continue the event so I held a simple competition in glff, first person (that didn't have BG gear on any toon) to send me a tell saying "I love you" wins a full BG set.
    I hope you know I would have said "I love you" anyway, even if a full set was not involved.

Unfortunately I couldn't get in contact with Emmers at all throughout the evening
    I must admit this was a rather spur of the moment event and organisation hasn't been brilliant so I apologise if there was some confusion and that was the reason for your absence.

Watch out creeps.

We gave Droilan only the bare essentials when it came to mechanics/strats and he performed very well throughout the 3(ish) hour full clear, props to that!

This will not be the last gear lottery held by Namaste so keep your eyes on the forums in future, we plan to mix it up with which raid we run and conditions of entry/how to win. Future lotteries will be announced with solid dats/times 3-4 weeks in advanced, we plan on doing one every few months to get some more nice gear handed out among our fellow Nimrodelians.
    Sounds cool, grats to Emmers and Droi(have fun with that new gear in the Moors). And thats generous of doing more runs, hopefully you can pull off maybe one later in the evening?...pretty please? xD

Eodread, Earendel, Lindrial, Isilmacil - Horizon
    Thattickles

Zitat Zitat von Cronk5 Beitrag anzeigen
    Huge thanks again to Namaste, as I know they didn't have to do this in the first place. Appreciate the oppurtunity and the experience was very memorable, lol.

I hope you know I would have said "I love you" anyway, even if a full set was not involved.
    Memorable is one way to put that run
    And I know you would have.. we've done too much WL bonding for you to just shrug me off >.>

Memorable is one way to put that run
    And I know you would have.. we've done too much WL bonding for you to just shrug me off >.>
    lmao, so true.

And grats again Droi!
    [url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Dagalace][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000d6145/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/url] [color=deepskyblue]
    [b]~ The Veteran ~ [/b]Reaver Foe ~ Stalker Foe ~ Blackarrow Foe ~ Weaver Foe [/color]
    [color=lightgreen] [b][url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Esclord][color=red]Esclord[/color][/b][/url] ~ Level 65 Rank 7 Champion[/color]
    [url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Horenal][b][color=red]Horenal[/url][/b][/color][color=lightgreen] ~ Level 65 Rank 6 Lore-Master[/color] [b][color=deepskyblue]~ Challenger of Gortheron ~ [/color][/b]

11. 24.03.2011, 14:27

Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 1 2 3