Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 100 von 100 ErsteErste ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100
Ergebnis 2.476 bis 2.497 von 2497
    Hey, looks like Orak is trying to get ANOTHER good 1v1 thread locked/deleted.

Ocrack rant Part II

Banenakh remains undefeated at the 1vs1 Circle

Reavers who burn Dying Rage forfeit their "victory"

I remember when Orak was a chill dude. Anyone else remember those days? Good times.
    |---C???l?s?---|

The Squash

Zitat Zitat von Brayden Beitrag anzeigen
    I remember when Orak was a chill dude. Anyone else remember those days? Good times.
    Self destruction of Ocrack Pt 3.
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...thread-)/page8

He is representing E well on BW

Zitat Zitat von PureBaneNakh Beitrag anzeigen
    Banenakh remains undefeated at the 1vs1 Circle

Reavers who burn Dying Rage forfeit their "victory"
    Quiet, you. Nobody cares. Go back to Brandywhine.

Anyway... This probably doesn't belong in the 'Good 1v1' thread, but I don't care. Thank you to the freep group for the fun fights last night, especially the late night battle we had in the Grimwood area. Occa might have been leading, but I'm not sure. We had around 7 vs 7 at one point and each group would get occasional kills but it wasn't really going to be a win for either side because of great heal coordination. Our timer said it lasted 24 minutes before we finally said 'EFF IT' and bailed out. I really enjoy fights like that.

Hope to see more like it.

Now I sit and wait for Bane's awesome GIF response.

Zitat Zitat von Toast3569 Beitrag anzeigen
    Quiet, you. Nobody cares. Go back to Brandywhine.

Anyway... This probably doesn't belong in the 'Good 1v1' thread, but I don't care. Thank you to the freep group for the fun fights last night, especially the late night battle we had in the Grimwood area. Occa might have been leading, but I'm not sure. We had around 7 vs 7 at one point and each group would get occasional kills but it wasn't really going to be a win for either side because of great heal coordination. Our timer said it lasted 24 minutes before we finally said 'EFF IT' and bailed out. I really enjoy fights like that.

Hope to see more like it.

Now I sit and wait for Bane's awesome GIF response.
    Yeah no worries. Im glad the freepies are enjoying a different style of raiding as well. Im not sure about the 7v7, however I was leading throughout the entire day. Got a few fights below Ost, Grim cave, SR and very long fights around Isen bridge. Trying to get freepies to understand: Yes, they do actually know we're here. Thats what I said 2seconds before the raid flanked us, lol. Sometimes I think people forget your fighting against people.

Most freepies I run with are still getting to know my style, and quiet a few are keen to improve as a team, so I hope for the best.

Zitat Zitat von Brayden Beitrag anzeigen
    Yeah and then the late night drunken rant full of profanity gets aimed at you because your group wiped in a 15v5.
    And then you realize the guy goes f--in psycho over a video game.

Great times.
    Vercetorix: R12 Warden- Arkenstone - formerly Vercingetorix of Windfola & Elendilmir
    Epiales: R9 Defiler- Arkenstone, formerly of Elendilmir

Zitat Zitat von Hall0Wx Beitrag anzeigen
    It is not the video game. Ocrack is a fine example of how substance abuse will screw you up, my friends.

Yeah and then the late night drunken rant full of profanity gets aimed at you because your group wiped in a 15v5.

Great times.
    You mean, whenever you join any group instead of listening to the leader, you start barking orders making it totally impossible for others figure out who to listen to? Yeah man, physco.

Unlike you, when I join someone elses raid, I will take the back saet and let the leader lead.

You have no idea how ####ed up you are to do that. I give some a longer leech, but you just run away with it. When I lay down a plan, seconds later you ignore it totally and bark new orders. And hilariously when im the leader mapping in you run the other people off, and I actually have to say, -ah wait for me?- As I a leader should have to say that. Your out of your mind.

Edit- And lastly, you praise my leading on the forums, and say you enjoy learning from me. Tell me, how can you learn something from me, when you dont listen?
    Geändert von lionoil (03.11.2013 um 18:52 Uhr)

Edit #2 and counting

Edit #3...embarrassing...

Zitat Zitat von lionoil Beitrag anzeigen
    You mean, whenever you join any group instead of listening to the leader, you start barking orders making it totally impossible for others figure out who to listen to? Yeah man, physco.

Unlike you, when I join someone elses raid, I will take the back saet and let the leader lead.

You have no idea how ####ed up you are to do that. I give some a longer leech, but you just run away with it. When I lay down a plan, seconds later you ignore it totally and bark new orders. And hilariously when im the leader mapping in you run the other people off, and I actually have to say, -ah wait for me?- As I a leader should have to say that. Your out of your mind.

Edit- And lastly, you praise my leading on the forums, and say you enjoy learning from me. Tell me, how can you learn something from me, when you dont listen?
    You're a good leader and a good player, but you're crazy bud. Take the game a bit too seriously. That's all.
    It was also Rakh that called BS on your "plan" also that night, but I think your response was "F---k that F---k that F---k that F---k that F---k that F---k that F---k, get F--ked get F--ked get F--ked get F--ked get F--ked" to him as well.

I am saddened there weren't 15 paragraphs in your response with thousands of words.
    Geändert von Hall0Wx (03.11.2013 um 20:43 Uhr)
    Vercetorix: R12 Warden- Arkenstone - formerly Vercingetorix of Windfola & Elendilmir

You're a good leader and a good player, but you're crazy bud. Take the game a bit too seriously. That's all.
    It was also Rakh that called BS on your "plan" also that night, but I think your response was "F---k that F---k that F---k that F---k that F---k that F---k that F---k, get F--ked get F--ked get F--ked get F--ked get F--ked" to him as well.
    I am saddened there weren't 5 paragraphs and a thesis in your response.
    Was Burt/Markwebber, and I admit the plan at the time wasnt perfect, but wanted to test it out. You think im crazy because you've never experienced the annoyance of your efforts being intentionally wasted. Every leader feels it, some more then others, and reason why I was so annoyed at you, is because you should have known better!
    Your totally wild in groups and seem to grow two heads, one pretending to listen to the leader, the other overruling the leader. I allow more input from players alot more then other main leaders, but its pretty bs when I goto the time to explain something for 5mins and then when we've found the freeps you say - #### that idea do this, everyone follow me lets go!
    So yes, #### you after I went to all that effort to set a plan making my time and effort to lead a group a total waste of time. You should lead a group and see what its like when you have game plans and someone makes all your effort wasted. Its ####ing annoying and disrespectful. I join groups that are failing and ill take the back seat just to look and listen, its good to be a minion once and a while, you should try it, maybe leaders wont get so pissed at you. I once did it to a creep leader, but I dont make a habit of it because its TOTALLY impossible to have a leader and anti leader in the same group.

I think you'd be a good leader/co-leader in raids and groups, which is something i never had when I was leading ANV time, but thats only if your standing beside the leader working with him, and visa-versa. But when your with me, your standing the opposite way contradicting every aspect, and im confidant you've got no idea how annoying that is. In that situation we probably would have gone better if we charged in, but the biggest problem was having most people confused at what to do. Its better to have everyone follow one plan even if its bad one, instead of people trying to follow 2-3, and -thats- that my point. Yes, I was pissed off, because this was a build up over the entire night. Constantly being patient while im suppose to be leading, yet im not at all in control of FOUR people. Its mind boggling to think I cannot get four people to work as a team, and its because your not working with me, but against.

Theres your essay, enjoy.

Was Burt/Markwebber, and I admit the plan at the time wasnt perfect, but wanted to test it out. You think im crazy because you've never experienced the annoyance of your efforts being intentionally wasted. Every leader feels it, some more then others, and reason why I was so annoyed at you, is because you should have known better!
    Your totally wild in groups and seem to grow two heads, one pretending to listen to the leader, the other overruling the leader. I allow more input from players alot more then other main leaders, but its pretty bs when I goto the time to explain something for 5mins and then when we've found the freeps you say - #### that idea do this, everyone follow me lets go!
    So yes, #### you after I went to all that effort to set a plan making my time and effort to lead a group a total waste of time. You should lead a group and see what its like when you have game plans and someone makes all your effort wasted. Its ####ing annoying and disrespectful. I join groups that are failing and ill take the back seat just to look and listen, its good to be a minion once and a while, you should try it, maybe leaders wont get so pissed at you. I once did it to a creep leader, but I dont make a habit of it because its TOTALLY impossible to have a leader and anti leader in the same group.

I think you'd be a good leader/co-leader in raids and groups, which is something i never had when I was leading ANV time, but thats only if your standing beside the leader working with him, and visa-versa. But when your with me, your standing the opposite way contradicting every aspect, and im confidant you've got no idea how annoying that is. In that situation we probably would have gone better if we charged in, but the biggest problem was having most people confused at what to do. Its better to have everyone follow one plan even if its bad one, instead of people trying to follow 2-3, and -thats- that my point. Yes, I was pissed off, because this was a build up over the entire night. Constantly being patient while im suppose to be leading, yet im not at all in control of FOUR people. Its mind boggling to think I cannot get four people to work as a team, and its because your not working with me, but against.

Theres your essay, enjoy.
    Never had some one blow up at me in a raid and throw out 50 go f--k yourselfs over a period of ten minutes, only yourself sir. I remember quite a few rompings the freeps took in your 8-12 mans I used to run with, don't remember ever being such a pain.
    And I grew another head because I saw an advantage in the fight.....ah you know what, I don't have time to explain myself on a video game forum. It's pointless anyways.

Good day

Never had some one blow up at me in a raid and throw out 50 go f--k yourselfs over a period of ten minutes, only yourself sir. I remember quite a few rompings the freeps took in your 8-12 mans I used to run with, don't remember ever being such a pain.
    And I grew another head because I saw an advantage in the fight.....ah you know what, I don't have time to explain myself on a video game forum. It's pointless anyways.
    Good day
    Yeah I did overact because of events that happened that day/night. Most days were pretty good, and I regret being under the impression you were at fault at SoP, pretty lame. As you know, most of my groups rely on critical player adaptation and fighting against greater odds, which means the small details are very important. So I think ive overacted on smaller details as a habit, because making sure every tiny aspect is timed for a plan to succeed is required. Sorry about that dude, have fun on BW.

most of my groups rely on ganking 1v1s and killing greenies before getting wiped
    Amen, brother

Fun 1v1s Disaac, those were some serious nail-biters when I stopped using impale.

I got a bit lucky against you the first time, Nirn, sorry about the second, didn't see the horde behind me.

To every one else; you're all bad and should feel bad about it. No wonder I had to go 3/4s of the way down the second page of this forum to find this thread. Azsouth would be proud.
    Geändert von spelunker (24.12.2013 um 03:09 Uhr)

Not necessarily "good", but definitely enjoyable 1v1s today Slowand, Fragout, etc...

Still have 3.5 hours left, so hopefully I'll be seeing more of yall out there!

-Arodiem
    [URL="http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/spaeh/SignatureN.jpg"][COLOR=#daa520]Fuzzie[/COLOR][/URL]

22. 07.06.2014, 03:01

good fight Garstick (?) guard, was my 1st 1v1 fight since I ranked well over a year ago, sorry I used the pot, didn't realize how op they had become.
    -Azsouth the Hand of Doom of Elendilmir, Rank 15 Warg
    Originator of the 1st Good 1v1 Thread (Meneldor)

Seite 100 von 100 ErsteErste ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100