Hello all,

BoF, one of the biggest kinships on the server, is currently looking for new players of all classes and levels. We're happy to help new players on they journey through Middle-Earth and share with them our knowledge about the game, but on the first place, we're looking for people that from some reason have to spend the summer at the computer and with LotRO to join our endgame raiding team. You don't have to be an experienced raider, we have enough patience to teach (almost) everyone to be able to come with us to hardest instances, there are many experienced raiders among us, some good raidleaders and we have a ts3 server as well. And apart from endgame, we run everything from Rift to Orthanc, if there are several ppl interested.

For more info, contact any of our officers (Rhianon, Heritix, Maedur, Eteridith, Altaniel, Haldun, Magicmuscles) or check our website http://breathoffreedom.guildlaunch.com

And for those, who miss Fralin ingame, here's a quote from our forums:

"Post by Warathor on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Hello everyone, as you've probably noticed I haven't been online much lately. Currently I feel rather disappointed with the game and have decided to take a break from the game. I'll probably be back in a couple of months (i.e. after the summer)."