Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Hail dear friends

I love you all, and I regret to inform you that the end nigh approaches. Who shall save you from the pits of despair?

The Mustelids are ever benevolent and cheery and happy and friendly and love filled. You shall be satisfied by their loving kindnesses and benevolent grace. We of the Mustelidian brotherhood are happy and cheery. Come join us on the 8th, climb up, become more than a mear mortal. Become one of the Mustelidian brotherhood. I love you, good day, be my friend, the world is now a happy place thanks to the joy of Mustelid.
    Get up, go outside, run to your nearest field,and frolic;
    frolic till you find the meaning of life, then sit down and sing cheery songs till dawn.
    I have been sent by the Mustelids, who are inter-dimensional beings leading us.
    I am one of few Mustelidian High Priests. Join our order.

You have heard, naught can save you now, make your peace with the great Mustelids.
    Get up, go outside, run to your nearest field,and frolic;
    frolic till you find the meaning of life, then sit down and sing cheery songs till dawn.
    I have been sent by the Mustelids, who are inter-dimensional beings leading us.
    I am one of few Mustelidian High Priests. Join our order.

Necroing for nostalgia and because this guy was awesome.

10/10 would read again.
    Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy
    Took me a few years, but I renewed my signature :)