Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

How to gear now

Since the new moors gear came out what essences are you using?

Please post screenshots of your gear and stats.
    I find I'm overwhelmed and not sure how I should build after getting all my gear now.

This is how I am geared at the moment. Hopefully this will get the ball rolling with the bear community in being more open and helpful.

28k moral
    27% crit (which isn't that important to me because of the way wrath and crit work)
    24% finesse
    188% pmast (with 2 ops)
    48.7% oc
    47% tac mit

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OQRM2RZl.jpg[/IMG]
    Metavorn hunter R12 (retired)
    Wookiefist beorning R9 Brandywine
    Dangagar loremaster R9 Brandywine

Zitat Zitat von JWW Beitrag anzeigen
    This is how I am geared at the moment. Hopefully this will get the ball rolling with the bear community in being more open and helpful.

28k moral
    27% crit (which isn't that important to me because of the way wrath and crit work)
    24% finesse
    188% pmast (with 2 ops)
    48.7% oc
    47% tac mit

As for me, i think that you have a lot of morale but not enough physical mastery. It's pretty comfortable with 22-24k (without buffs) on the Ettenmoors/Osgiliath. Just my thoughts.

Great setup wookie. Couple questions. What do your virtues look like and what rank stat tomes do you have? I think the morale vs PM argument is situational. For someone that solos/1v1s/small groups, a bit more survivability would be better. In a 1v1 setting where using composure is frowned upon, 22-24k morale simply isn't enough to burn through creeps new morale pools with their new mits. Also the DR from stacking PM starts to become more noticeable after you hit 180%. The little bit of extra damage you do is not worth sacrificing that much morale because you'll do more damage in the long run staying alive longer. In a raid vs raid setting however, I think More PM would be optimal because with 6-10 creeps focus firing you while you're heal rebuffed, 5k more morale won't save you. So it's prolly better to hit a little bit harder in a raid vs raid setting.
    "Quoting yourself is one of the tackiest things you can do" - Slowbo Laggins, r12 Minstrel

greetings

i have 2 little questions.

you wrote:

27%crit? ähm you have on the screen only 14k crit 16.8k is cap, so what do you mean with 27% ^^
    i know this topic is for the new pvmp map but 16k tac. defense: do you use a another armor with tactical defense for any bossmonsters or?

thanks

Zitat Zitat von Goranor_Titan Beitrag anzeigen
    27%crit? ähm you have on the screen only 14k crit 16.8k is cap, so what do you mean with 27% ^^
    i know this topic is for the new pvmp map but 16k tac. defense: do you use a another armor with tactical defense for any bossmonsters or?
    With the trait Critical Chance (1st tier red line) increases crit by 5%. So, instead of 30% crit cap, I only have 27%.

16k tac mit gets me to 47%, that is plenty imo for any pve. Actually, I would have much less than that for any pve build I constructed considering our self-heals combined with the heals one would receive from the group.

Virtues are Compassion (19), Fidelity (19), Innocence (19), Tolerance (18), Honour (12).

Stat tomes are Agility (4), Fate (12), Might 12), Vit (12), Will (9).
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OQRM2RZl.jpg[/IMG]
    Metavorn hunter R12 (retired)
    Wookiefist beorning R9 Brandywine
    Dangagar loremaster R9 Brandywine