Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9

Amdân Dammul, the Bloody Threshold - Gorgar and Ránulur T5 | Hunter POV | WORLD FIRST

Strider5548 ist offline Legendary Hunter of Middle-earth
    Original Challenger of Jagger Jack
    Zitat Zitat von Riza- Beitrag anzeigen
    congrats on the finish. I'm curious what is your unbuffed dummy parse with a similar trait/gear setup that you had in phase 1?

You are pulling in insane DPS on T5 and it looked like your mastery wasn't even capped. APS is through the roof I can't even wrap my head around it lol.
    Servers: Treebeard | Arkenstone | Landroval
    Classes: Hunter | Champion | Loremaster | Warden | Beorning | Guardian | Captain | Burglar
    Creeps: Warleader | Reaver

How to reach 600k Moral Pool with a hunter and still have a peak of over 1 Million dps ? lol....

Do i overlook something ? ^^

Zitat Zitat von WorrBinpike Beitrag anzeigen
    How to reach 600k Moral Pool with a hunter and still have a peak of over 1 Million dps ? lol....

600k is fully buffed. But yeah you might have overlooked something but: 4+2 raid gear, full BIS legendary relics, scrolls and 2x chamber earrings + 2x shelob bracelets + golden items from t3 or t4 threshold seems totally doable, keep in mind you get an extra 50k mastery in raid (30k more than that if you're the blade brother) compared to fully unbuffed. Also around 30k crit more, and BIS essences make a difference too.
    I'm not even 80% geared and already have almost 500k morale fully buffed in raid with all offensive stats capped.

Kek so proud of only doing 430k dps on 1st phase and 408 on 2nd... yikes bro
    Geändert von HolyDuckTape (16.12.2020 um 08:19 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von Strider5548 Beitrag anzeigen
    congrats on the finish. I'm curious what is your unbuffed dummy parse with a similar trait/gear setup that you had in phase 1?

You are pulling in insane DPS on T5 and it looked like your mastery wasn't even capped. APS is through the roof I can't even wrap my head around it lol.
    My highest dummy parse with the same setup is 212k but that was months ago and I haven't bothered after that really since it just comes down to Crit RNG to get higher.

Thanks

Honestly just comes down to the gear you have and at this point I have pretty much the best gear in-game at the moment so having 600k+ morale with capped mastery is easy to get

Zitat Zitat von HolyDuckTape Beitrag anzeigen
    Kek so proud of only doing 430k dps on 1st phase and 408 on 2nd... yikes bro
    Yeah you're right it was a little lower than what I usually get but still, World First

The final "e" in "moralE."