Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 22 von 22

Ithilgalad leather?

Where/how can my Tailor collect Ithilgalad Leather?

I note that she seems to have no recipe for turning Ithilgalad Hides--if they exist--into Ithilgalad Leather. I have several Lore-masters and Minstrels who could use some Tier 13 light armour, if they could get it.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

Alcor ist offline Defender of the Hornburg
    It is in rare crafting bundles or in some items that can be disenchanted into crafting materials. It seems that those hides are quite rare. I don't think I have collected enough to make a single piece of armour.

Rare crafting bundles. Things that can be disenchanted. I must have been out having tea somewhere when those were discussed. Would lotro-wiki have anything on those topics?

Anyway, thanks for letting me know it's not just me.

I cannot give you any links to info. I have just seen these. I think I have seen the crafting bundles drop in instances.

Well, I'll try some instances and see what happens. Thank you for the suggestion.

If you mean Ithilgalad Hide you get them from these - https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...ing_Components

Zitat Zitat von Altair6 Beitrag anzeigen
    If you mean Ithilgalad Hide you get them from these - https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...ing_Components
    Interesting. I followed your link, and it seems you get the Crafting Components as drops from Rare Elite mobs.

My Tailor is level 130, but she's a Lore-master, not the best class for hunting Rare Elites. And I can't remember whether she or any of my other L130 characters has ever done Minas Morgul ... I think not. And my Kinship has withered away over the years; there's only myself and my husband left. Do you think any of those Rare Elites could be killed by a duo?

Zitat Zitat von djheydt Beitrag anzeigen
    Interesting. I followed your link, and it seems you get the Crafting Components as drops from Rare Elite mobs.

My Tailor is level 130, but she's a Lore-master, not the best class for hunting Rare Elites. And I can't remember whether she or any of my other L130 characters has ever done Minas Morgul ... I think not. And my Kinship has withered away over the years; there's only myself and my husband left. Do you think any of those Rare Elites could be killed by a duo?
    Read at the top as well - "This item is a drop from completing some of the Minas Morgul resource instances."

Rare crafting bundles. Things that can be disenchanted. I must have been out having tea somewhere when those were discussed. Would lotro-wiki have anything on those topics?

Anyway, thanks for letting me know it's not just me.
    Your crafter(s) can purchase a recipe in Annak-khurfu. You make an item which can be disenchanted to produce an Ithilgalad crafting box. It gives three of each item, iirc. There is a time limitation on the recipe, think it's a week.

Those hides are from a box called Ithilgalad Crafting Components, which drop in Minas Morgul instances. You can probably duo some of the 3-mans on T1, but the drop rates are quite low. A bit better on T2 or higher if you can manage those. The boxes are unbound though, so you can probably find a bunch on the AH. I suspect people are clearing them out to make room for Gundabad stuff. The hides themselves are bound IIRC.

If you are up to date on your crafting guilds, you can also buy a recipe from your guild leader to craft a Small Cache of Ithilgalad Crafting Components which will pop out 3 hides for you.

Zitat Zitat von Vilan Beitrag anzeigen
    Those hides are from a box called Ithilgalad Crafting Components, which drop in Minas Morgul instances. You can probably duo some of the 3-mans on T1, but the drop rates are quite low. A bit better on T2 or higher if you can manage those. The boxes are unbound though, so you can probably find a bunch on the AH. I suspect people are clearing them out to make room for Gundabad stuff. The hides themselves are bound IIRC.

If you are up to date on your crafting guilds, you can also buy a recipe from your guild leader to craft a Small Cache of Ithilgalad Crafting Components which will pop out 3 hides for you.
    Hmmm. I'll try that. But I don't think she's mastered Minas Ithil Tailor yet. She's progressing on Forester, but hasn't done anything with Tailor yet, since she has no Ithilgalad Hides, see above.

Still, I can get some Minas Ithil Tailor points by processing leather into shavings and back again. There are Wargs in Rath Duath, I just have to find them.

(Just checked the Tailor's Guild Leader in Galtrev, all they offer is things that can be bought with crafted relics. Do I have to find a higher-level Leader? Where should I look for them?)

Zitat Zitat von Bothketbog Beitrag anzeigen
    Your crafter(s) can purchase a recipe in Annak-khurfu. You make an item which can be disenchanted to produce an Ithilgalad crafting box. It gives three of each item, iirc. There is a time limitation on the recipe, think it's a week.
    Hmm. I've never been to Annak-khurfu, never even heard of it till now. I'll have to find it; thanks for the tip.

Where/how can my Tailor collect Ithilgalad Leather?

I note that she seems to have no recipe for turning Ithilgalad Hides--if they exist--into Ithilgalad Leather. I have several Lore-masters and Minstrels who could use some Tier 13 light armour, if they could get it.
    Run the Morgul Vale dailies. I'm grinding them for teal for my toons and the crafting component boxes drop a lot. You get to pick which Ithilgalad crafting item you want. It takes a while, with you needing 20 hides for one piece of armor. Still, it's not as bad as 20 ingots for a ring. How do people even lift their hands? :P

Hmm. I've never been to Annak-khurfu, never even heard of it till now. I'll have to find it; thanks for the tip.
    Elderslade. That's the name of the main hub/stable. And youre' so welcome! I have several crafters and more Ithilgalad hides than I need. Here's the link; it may require MM crafting to be completed. Don't worry about finding wargs; they are everywhere....(minor exaggeration).

Zitat Zitat von Froyo_K_Baggins Beitrag anzeigen
    Run the Morgul Vale dailies. I'm grinding them for teal for my toons and the crafting component boxes drop a lot. You get to pick which Ithilgalad crafting item you want. It takes a while, with you needing 20 hides for one piece of armor. Still, it's not as bad as 20 ingots for a ring. How do people even lift their hands? :P

Reminds me of the old days in Asheron's Call, when Phyntos Wasps (about the size of chickens) would drop armour pieces and weaponry. How could something that size (with little filmy wings) carry its own weight, let alone a mucking great hammer?

My Tailor's been prowling Morgul Vale all afternoon, hunting Wargs. She's discovered that at L130 she can kill any solitary Warg, but the Pack-masters and their little minions invariably send her to the rally circle. I'll get her back to Estolad Lan and see what I can find in the way of dailies.

I don't find any quest rings in Estolad Lan. Anborn is there, but he doesn't have a ring. Where should I be looking, instead of Estolad Lan?

Zitat Zitat von Bothketbog Beitrag anzeigen
    Elderslade. That's the name of the main hub/stable. And youre' so welcome! I have several crafters and more Ithilgalad hides than I need. Here's the link; it may require MM crafting to be completed. Don't worry about finding wargs; they are everywhere....(minor exaggeration).
    I don't see any link. Did you forget to post it? (I do that all the time.)

Anyway, I found the place (there's a horse in Galtrev that goes there), and I found a couple of Quartermasters, one of whom sells Runes of various qualities, all of them below my level, and another who sells assorted cosmetics for Gabil'akka war-marks, of which I have none. I haven't done any of those activities, I've been trying to get my lower-level alts leveled, and there's whole series of wars and expeditions that none of my higher-levels have done.

Should I be looking somewhere else?

Or should I go back and start doing the preliminaries?

I think I'd better. I've just looked at my Tailor's quest log and discovered she hasn't done The Black Gate yet!

And someone sent me in-game mail offering to trade some Ithilgalad materials, and I accidentally deleted it. My apologies, kind sir or ma'am.

I cannot believe I didn't notice that recipe before. Since my guild standing is maxed I got the recipe and used it. Of course now my LM gear surpasses the teal recipes. Oh well. lol

Okay; I found some on the AH. 140 gold buyout ain't cheap, but I didn't expect it to be. Now, do I just click on the bundle to open it, or does it need the Flame of Ancalamir?

And I went and looked at the Guild Leader's inventory, and he doesn't appear to have any such recipe. He's the one in Galtrev, my default crafting place. Should I look somewhere else?
    Geändert von djheydt (27.10.2021 um 00:24 Uhr)

And I went and looked at the Guild Leader's inventory, and he doesn't appear to have any such recipe. He's the one in Galtrev, my default crafting place. Should I look somewhere else?
    Improved recipe vendor - https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite..._Crafts_Recipe

Zitat Zitat von Altair6 Beitrag anzeigen
    Ah, thanks!

Now I need to go out and kill some more Wargs. Two more hides and I'll have 20 and be able to find out how many Ithilglad hides it'll yield. (Probably three.) This will take a while, but if I can make one LM's Silk Weave Robe, my Tailor can equip and maybe, perhaps, go out and kill the Warg Pack-leader and his minions.

A-hunting I shall go.....

I don't see any link. Did you forget to post it? (I do that all the time.)

Anyway, I found the place (there's a horse in Galtrev that goes there), and I found a couple of Quartermasters, one of whom sells Runes of various qualities, all of them below my level, and another who sells assorted cosmetics for Gabil'akka war-marks, of which I have none. I haven't done any of those activities, I've been trying to get my lower-level alts leveled, and there's whole series of wars and expeditions that none of my higher-levels have done.

Should I be looking somewhere else?

Or should I go back and start doing the preliminaries?

I think I'd better. I've just looked at my Tailor's quest log and discovered she hasn't done The Black Gate yet!
    Yeah, I probably forgot to include it. Wanted to let you know that the recipes are only available after you've maxed out your guild rep. Apologies for the confusion. (Another poster above did include linkage.)

23. 24.09.2022, 13:42
    Grund
    Doubling information